Saturday, November 17, 2018

[NAVER TVCAST] 181116 EXO 'TEMPO' ON MUSIC BANK


Image result for exo tempo 2nd win

[+3714;-55] EXO was daebak today, I really thought my heart stopped
> [+300;-3] Seriously,,, All the members are visuals,,,,
> [+209;-1] Their condition wasn't good today, they all worked hardㅠㅠ EXO's the best

[+2933;-44] #TEMPO2ndWin As expected EXO, as expected Eri. You were so cool and handsome today too. Uniform EXO is always the right choice ㅠㅠ I love you EXO, congratulations on winning #1!

[+2826;-45] EXO is handsome and doing well everyday,,,,ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+2793;-39] This place is a visual restaurant... Thanks EXO,,,
> [+115;-2] This is a group where every members' position is visual..

[+2479;-31] EXO-ya! Congratulations on #1ㅠㅠ I'm so happy that we got #1 on your last show!!!! I really enjoyed the performance you all prepared hard for! Always so cool!!ㅠㅠ Tempo promotions end tomorrow, but I'll hold on and wait for the repackage that's on its way!! I love you always, and I'll be the EXO-L that's always by your side!! Let's be happy!!!!

[+2132;-159] Baekhyun-ah seriously... I'm going crazy, I'm crazyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Congratulations EXO on #1!!!!!!!!! Let's go for a triple crown next week!!!!!!!!!

[+2081;-31] I love you, I love you ㅠ ㅠ Seriously

[+2049;-22] EXO were really awesome today

[+1581;-17] They totally matched today's uniformsㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Why did they only where it nowㅠㅠㅠㅠ So f*cking handsomeㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ EXO-ya, only know that you are freaking jjang ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog