Wednesday, November 14, 2018

[NAVER] EXO SUHO 'THANKS TO D.O. WE GAINED MANY MOM-FANS'



  • [NAVER] 'Choi Hwajeong's Power Time' EXO Suho "Thanks to D.O., we gained many mom-fans"
[+254;-1] He didn't call them ajumma but mom-fans ㅋㅋ

[+184;-0] I'm D.O.'s ajumma fan too^^

[+115;-0] He called them mom-fansㅋㅋㅋ At any rate, I'm glad many people like him~ Kyungsoo hwaiting >_<

[+94;-0] It's true that it's because of D.O., but I should be thankful that he introduced me to the impressive, amazing stars that are EXO, I hope you are always healthy

[+87;-1] Omo! This is my story!

[+75;-0] He didn't say ajumma, why does the article say he said ajumma? He said mom-fans

[+66;-0] I also fell into Kyungsoo's trap watching his highness the crown prince. I can't escape...

[+41;-0] I'm also one of the ajumma fans~ It's because of D.O...

[+34;-0] Many auntie fans joined D.O.'s fandom through 100 Days My Prince..... The 30s and 40s age groups' clicks on D.O.'s individual fancams jumped

[+23;-0] I'm D.O.'s auntie fan too~~^^ Crown Prince Yool, hwaiting~♡♡♡

[+20;-0] There are even a lot of auntie fans in their 50s

[+20;-0] While looking for Doh Kyungsoo videos, I ended up liking EXO. Why are they so cute? They're all jjang cute

[+18;-0] I also got to know EXO at this age because of Doh Kyungsoo

[+18;-0] Me ㅎㅎ I like D.O., and ended up like all the EXO members

[+10;-1] Yeah~~ I'm also an ajumma D.O. fan!!ㅎㅎ

[+8;-0] I'm an ajumma too

[+7;-0] I became D.O.'s fan watching 100 Days My Prince. After episode 10, I found out he was EXO when my eldest daughter told me. I'm cheering for you~!! I bough SM stocks!!

[+6;-0] 41-year-old me also became an EXO fan because of D.O. Doh Kyungsoo-ssi, I will watch your movie with my sons. My husband is jealous so I think it'd be difficult. I love EXO^^

[+5;-0] No matter for which member you joined the fandom, in the end you end up liking all of them, that's stanning idols. I hope EXO will keep going for 10 or 20 years. These days, I can't help but exclaim how beautiful EXO is :)

[+4;-0] Me too~ After knowing Kyungsoo, I learned all of EXO members' names^^ Tempo~ I'm listening to it everyday ^^

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog