Wednesday, November 14, 2018

[NAVER] SUHO AND KAI GUEST ON 'CHOI HWAJEONG'S POWER TIME'


Suho: "As an avid listener of CPT, I definitely wanted to guest on CPT this comeback". In response to hitting 10 million in total album sales nationwide, "We didn't know either. It doesn't feel real."

About his hairstyle, "Actually I should be secretive about this, but our member Baekhyun is really good at giving spoilers. He spilled everything yesterday and even let the fans know. Right now we're preparing a new song besides 'Tempo', so I tried a perm for the upcoming concept."

About the new choreography, "Our comeback 'Tempo's choreography isn't the most difficult, but there aren't any parts where we can catch our breaths, so it's tiring."

Kai: "We will be filming our reality soon. It's really been a long time, 5 years. Hence I'm excited. Our members are really close and have good chemistry, we're also delighted at the thought of showing new sides of us."

"The state of our dorm these days is on the good side. It's a lot cleaner compared to before, so it's a relief that it'd be possible to reveal it on the reality." (t/n: there are people who say he didn't say this, but we just translated as it was written in the article.) 

Kai's thoughts on the new album's popularity, "We didn't know that our new song 'Tempo' would do this well. When we first listened to the demo, we didn't know it'd be this good, but after recording it with our voices and adding our performance, we had a good feeling", "I'm glad to be able to show EXO's new charms through this album that's filled with a feeling that we've matured."

In response to the praise that he's the most skilled dancer, Kai said, "I've been dancing since I was 8. My father sent me to an academy, and I had the aptitude for it, that's when I started." To which Suho added, "You can see that Kai's really happy when he dances. His dance line is also different. I'm really envious." "Because I was doing a musical, I couldn't practise dancing much, but Kai gave me many private lessons. Because of him I learned a lot."

DJ: "When Suho looks at Kai, honey drips from his eyes. It's a look of admiration." Suho: "We've had a special relationship since we were trainees. I always feel proud when I look at Kai."

Suho: "The age groups (of our fans) became even more varied. There are a lot of male fans too. It's probably not just through EXO's promotions, but also when we promote individually that the fans became more diverse. While D.O. filmed for his drama, we gained more mom-fans."

  • [NAVER] 'CPT' EXO SuhoXKai "Filming a new reality... I'm relieved that the dorm is cleaned"

[+579;-9] As expected Suho's a great leader

[+382;-2] I'm really looking forward to the realityㅠㅠ

[+285;-5] Totally anticipating EXO's reality. Daebak, on which broadcast will they do it

[+231;-7] Because Junmyeon-ie cleaned his room, I will also do a huge cleaning today...ㅜㅜ

[+219;-1] Kai Suho are so handsome and cuteㅋㅋ EXO's doing a reality, I can't wait to see it

[+79;-19] I'm really looking forward to the reality~~~

[+61;-1] I think Kai's dance is on another level. I'm even happier to hear that he's a kind member who works hard to help his members

[+53;-1] Kai and Suho who had long trainee lives guested together, Kai seemed so happy talking about his hyung like thatㅠㅠ I also felt happy listening to that

[+48;-1] When he speaks, Kai has a gentle charm that's different from when he's performing

              

  • [NAVER] 'CPT' EXO Suho "Kai is a 'dance lover', he looks happiest when dancing"
[+51;-0] That's right. When he dances, his happiness transcends the screen and can be felt (by the audience), it's fascinating. Thanks to Kai-ssi, I'm happy too

[+27;-0] He's able to perform this perfectly because he loves dance. As expected of God Kai

[+22;-0] Kai who's the happiest when he's dancing and standing on stageㅠㅠ I'm also happy every time I see Kai

[+15;-0] Because people can also feel his happiness when he dances, they also become happy. Kai, please dance for a long, long time!!

[+2;-0] Jongin-ie really looks happy when he dances.. even the people watching become happy..ㅠㅠ

[+1;-0] Dance lover Kaiㅠㅠㅠ He looks happy dancing on stageㅠㅠ It all showsㅠㅠ

              


Listener: Kai-ssi is the only one wearing crop tops for the new song's performance. I'm curious if you're following a diet
DJ: Don't girl groups often wear crop tops? Seems like Kai-ssi diets diligently to wear them.
Kai: Actually I don't restrict my eating. Because my belly doesn't show even if I eat, I'm not burdened about my body.
Suho: Are you boasting about yourself?
Kai: Even so I try to avoid salty foods. I'm still dieting
DJ: Besides yourself, is there a member that you want to recommend crop tops to?
Kai: It's not because he's sitting next to me, but I think Suho-ssi would suit them
Suho: Kai has bronze skin, his body looks good on stage. But because my skin is pale, it would look like a baby's tummy.

  • [NAVER] 'CPT' EXO Kai "Unburdened by crop tees,  my belly doesn't show even if I eat"
[+111;-3] It's really the first time I've seen a man suit crop tops this much and explode with coolness! Really, even though EXO Kai himself doesn't like them, honestly he looks cool. Seriously jjang cool

[+62;-0] Jongin-ah, you look cool no matter what you wear

[+51;-1] Baekhyun-ie said he wants to wear crop tees ㅎㅎ,, I wonder when he'll wear itㅎㅎㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ~~ I think Kai opened a new door in male fashion, he also looked hella cool in bootsㄷ he suits crop tops a lot

[+28;-0] Kai is cool!!!!

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog