Thursday, November 29, 2018

[NAVER] ALHAMBRA PD 'EXO CHANYEOL WAS RECOMMENDED BY PARK SHINHYE, GOOD ACTING'

Image result for sejoo memories of alhambra
Ahn Gilho PD: "I'm very glad to have met Chanyeol through Park Shinhye's recommendation. He's also very good at acting. Most importantly, he matched the character's image and tone the best. In the drama, the role Chanyeol plays penetrates the entire work, his role is the agent that moves the other characters. It's a greatly important role."

Park Shinhye: "His character holds the key. I play the role of his older sister but there aren't many scenes where we are together. We did not film together much, but I heard how he acts with passion in the midst of pulling off his busy schedule, so I'm looking forward to it very much."
  • [NAVER] 'Alhambra' PD "EXO Chanyeol was recommended by Park Shinhye, very good acting"

[+183;-1] Now that I've seen the released pictures of Seju, I think EXO Chanyeol really suits Seju's role! He's the character who holds the key, I'm even more excited. I'm looking forward to the first broadcast of Memories of the Alhambra at 9pm this Saturday!!! Hwaiting!!

[+97;-1] I'm really looking forward to Sejuㅠㅠㅠ

[+48;-0] I'm anticipating Chanyeol's acting a lot!!! Hwaiting Memories of the Alhambra!!!!!!!

[+34;-0] I'm really looking forward to Seju's role^^

[+11;-0] There seems to be many stars in EXO. They all dance well, sing well and even act well, they're the coolest among male idols.

[+4;-0] Chanyeol said Seju is the character he feels most attached to among all his other charactersㅠㅜ Since Director Kim also likes him, I'm looking forward to it even moreㅠㅜㅜ

[+4;-0] I'll anticipate Seju Chanyeol

[+3;-0] I'm jjang looking forward to Sejuㅋㅋㅋ I'll catch Alhambra live!
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog