Sunday, January 17, 2021

[THEQOO] THE EXTRAORDINARY CALL ME BABY & LOVE ME RIGHT THAT WAS RELEASED 6 YEARS AGO

Call Me Baby (2nd full album title track)

Love Me Right (2nd full album repackage)

How did they manage to choose the songs so well...? I remember being shocked twice in a row

  • [THEQOO] The extraordinary Call Me Baby (CMB) → Love Me Right (LMR) that was released 6 years ago

-  I like LMR too even though i'm not an EXO fan ㅠㅠ 

- It has been 6 years already...? Wow

- They chose the song and concept well

- It was super fun being a fan during this era ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- A legend

- I still listen to both songs

- LMR's stage and song is still good even if you watch it now, they're all really handsome

- The song, concept and visuals were all great ㅋㅋㅋ Xiumin and D.O. looks cute in the thumbnail

- I was a student then and I didn't pay much attention to EXO, but i still knew all the choreo

- CMB was a masterpiece... They were so classy

- It was Exodus right?? The promotion was really good too ㅋㅋ The member's individual teasers were really awesome

- I was still a student then and i remember how chaotic it was when Xiumin wore a blue suit and winked ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- I really liked Tempo-LoveShot too ㅋㅋㅋ EXO songs are always better than expected, so I always search for their title tracks and listen to it

- I freaking love LMR, it's a really good song to listen to during summer

- You're telling me this was 6 years ago...? Crazy

- Please comeback with LMR again ㅜㅜㅜㅜ

- I'm shocked that this was 6 years ago

- I watched CMB MV so many times during this era, it was so fresh and i really liked the song too, it was daebak. Watching it again, the song is still good and refreshing. If they comeback with this song now, they would still do well 

- I'm not their fan but i briefly liked LMR Sehun in (white) shirt. The song is a freaking masterpiece and i watched the MV many times because it was so pretty

- I'm really a minority ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I didn't really like this era ㅠㅠ I like stages like Monster and Overdose...

- I know nothing about idols but i really liked CMB. I remember I couldn't stop watching the performance stages. I liked LMR too

- If we talk about LMR, it has to be this (stage)

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog