Friday, January 22, 2021

[PANN] EXO SCENARIO GIFS 2

Husband woken up by the sound of baby crying

The mermaid's view
  • [PANN] Legendary scenario gifs that even non-fans know (only EXO related comments)

Overall: +493

[+82] Kim Junmyeon is crazy....

  >> This post is about scenario gifs that even non-fans know and i was wondering what's the scenario with this gif and i realize, Suho's face is the greatest delusion... How is he so handsome

  >> Junmyeon-ah, your face touched my heart!

  >> This is not a scenario gif though ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ But i still voted up on this comment

[+47] You're up, did you have a good sleep?

  >> F*ck, I don't think i would have been able to sleep at all

  >> As i was scrolling down the comments, i reached heaven...

  >> Wahhh please never delete this comment

[+35] Sleep well tonight, I'll be back from my business trip soon

[+34] Are you sure you do not love me anymore? 

[+29] The guy whom i was in a 'some' relationship with saw me with another guy

  >> If i was in a 'some' relationship with him i would confess right away, f*ck

  >> I really want to marry Sehun, what am i going to do

[+25] Boyfriend sulking because i didn't want to hold his hand

[+21] My girlfriend was unreachable and i smell my girlfriend's perfume on my friend who was unreachable during the same period of time

[+19] "It's been awhile since we came out for a walk, it feels great right?" says pet owner


[+14] Angry boyfriend waiting for his girlfriend who lied and went to the club behind his back

[+13] Love? That's ridiculous

[+8] Boyfriend staring at me while i was putting on makeup

[+8] Yah i heard Oh Sehun broke up yesterday / Shh he'll hear you

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog