Sunday, January 24, 2021

[PANN/THEQOO] KAI CARRYING NEPHEW WITH 1 ARM + VIDEO THAT HIS MOM WATCHES EVERYDAY

  • [PANN] Yah Kai carried his nephew with 1 arm, am i the only one who finds that heart-fluttering?

Overall: +270

[+63] Was it this scene? There were other scenes of him carrying them with 1 arm as well

  >> Oppa....

  >> My man

[+39] Me too ㅠㅠ ㅎㅎ He looked like he was carrying a doll. The veins on his arm was crazy when he carried him with 1 arm

[+17] I am a non-fan that watched the broadcast yesterday and i think he is really more charming the more i see him.. When i first saw him, i thought he was just good at dancing, but the more i see him i realize that he has a warm-looking face and his actions are heart-fluttering like that gif.. His vocals are totally my type.. Kim Kai's solo, please be successful

[+16] Me too... His arm is heart-fluttering


[+15] We all watched the same scene with our mouths wide open ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+13] I went to search for this after reading the comments below. With Taeoh on Oh My Baby ㅎㅎ


[+8] Jongin-ah, I am 4 times heavier than Raeon but can you carry me that way too, you can do it

[+4] He carried Taeoh like that and now it's his real nephew Raeon too ㅋㅋ

[+6] I thought it was Hollywood ㅋㅋㅋ It's crazy heart-fluttering

[+5] He put him down and chase him around to feed him. Whatever Kim Kai does is heart-fluttering

[+4] His (nephew) is about 5 years old though... 5 years old....

[+3] For me, this scene was really heart-fluttering, the husband vibe ㅠㅠㅠ

[+3] He's a man ㅠㅠ

[+2] Fans or non-fans, we all have the same reaction ㅠㅠ Whenever Kai does something, it's always heart-fluttering, he is a real man ㅠㅠㅠ

_____________

Grandma watches this every every every every every day


The legendary Tempo fancam ㅋㅋㅋ

  • [THEQOO] The video that Kai's mom watches everyday + recommended fancams (more fancams at source)

- This is heaven

- I'm a non-fan and i watched it with my mouth wide open, he is f*king good

- I really love the Lotto fancam, his expression was really good ㅋㅋㅋ

- Looking at these, i can understand why he's popular

- I'm a non-fan and i actually said 'crazy' when i watched it ㅋㅋㅋ He is art ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- This is my 1st time watching his fancams, he is really attractive

- We are all human... But is Kai the god of dance? The way he uses his body and his physique... He is definitely the top of the top

- The 2013 DKFC Into Your World fancam is seriously ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I remember watching it and I was really shocked by how well he danced... Even the sweat that fell as he turn was art

- Kai is really mom's pick

- How does he move his body like that. He looks so happy when he's dancing

- That Tempo fancam is the video that made me think that Kai is the best dancer in the world.. 

- Wow he's so good at dancing. His expression keeps changing, so this is why people watch fancams

- The feeling you get from watching Kai's fancam: He is good at dancing

- His expressions are so good, I'm mesmerized

- Wow what's with the Tempo fancam... I unknowingly watched the whole video... I think i have joined the fandom

- I can understand his mom's heart ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- I'm a non-fan but i have watched the Into Your World fancam many times. I'm not sure if it's the lighting or the aura, it was really mesmerizing and pretty, Kai is really good at expressions

- I don't know much about idols but I know Kai from watching that Tempo fancam

- I watch that Tempo fancam whenever i suddenly remember it

- Kai's physique is f*king good, he is seriously born to dance

- I now understand why people say if we talk about dance, it has to be Kai... Crazy

- His dance gives me goosebumps... It's to the extent that i wonder if he is human

- Even non-fans would search for Kai's fancam to watch

- When i first watched Tempo, i thought he was like a robot that was programmed to dance, it gave me goosebumps ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- How much has grandma watched the videos that Kai's niece/nephew did not even bat an eye when he danced in front of them ㅋㅋㅋ

- His body is like saying "Look at me, this is dancing!" ㅋㅋㅋㅋ He is f*king amazing

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog