Saturday, January 9, 2021

[INSTIZ] EXO IS REALLY FAMILY

 OP: I won't be able to do this... Even if I have kids in the future, I still won't be able to do this

  • [INSTIZ] The reason why EXO is really family

- I was f*king surprised when i watched Xiu For You

- ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I knew it would be about this gif

- I can share straws with people but i can't do this...

- I'm so fascinated by this... How can they...? 

- Wow i can't even do this with my family..

- ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I can't even do this with my boyfriend...

- I don't even lick my own fingers like that...

- It's impossible for me to do this. Doh Kyungsoo looked like someone who would hate it too but he doesn't and it surprises me

- I miss EXO ㅜㅜ

- It's possible if I am Xiumin or D.O. or my friend is Xiumin or D.O.

- If i am Xiumin and the other person is D.O., it's possible

- It's not possible even with my own family members, we don't even share our cups

- Heok i can't even do this with my mom

- I can't even do this with my best friends... Not even with my parents...

- Kyungsoo is calm but he surprisingly has a lot of skinships ㅋㅋㅋ 

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog