Wednesday, January 13, 2021

[PANN] KIM JONGIN WHO WANTS TO BE EXO KAI FOREVER

He did Instagram live yesterday (18 November 2020) and made fans cry.

The words that Kai said during the live: "I joined the company in 2007, debut in 2012 and in 2020 i released my solo album, i have been living my life diligently. I started dancing since i was 8 years old and i continued dancing when i was 9, 10, 11 and 12 years old. I got into SM and i never thought i would become a singer. I didn't know anything back then, i just practised and then i debuted and met EXO-L who are precious to me. In order to meet EXO-L again, i worked crazily as a singer and here i am now. I am so happy now, so happy. I'm so thankful to EXO-Ls who stayed by my side all this while, we are really strong."

  • [PANN] Kim Jongin who wants to be EXO Kai forever

Overall: +488

[+126] I'm not an EXO-L but i don't know Kai is always in my heart.. I watched his episode on I Live Alone and i really like him.. He is so handsome and he speaks really well, i just really like him ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I first found out about him because he's close with my bias. During then Youtube algorithms kept showing me Kai videos and at one point I realized that I have memorized his birthday and his real name ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Anyway there's something mesmerising about him

[+121] I cried while watching his live and i went to dig out the 1st gif i saved of Jongin in 2012 ㅠㅠ Kim Jongin ㅠㅠ

  >> I became his fan after Manila (concert)'s Into Your World. That video made me realize that people who are doing what they love will really sparkle.. It was at that moment that i think i can like him forever... 

[+93] I will forever be EXO Kai's fan too ㅠㅠ

[+38] After hearing him say he will be EXO forever, i decided to be EXO-L forever

[+29] I want to be Jongin's fan forever too. I get bored very easily so i have never liked someone for a long period of time. This is the 1st time i liked someone for a few years, i'm surprised at myself. The people around me find it fascinating too. To be honest, my love for Jongin reached its peak from the very beginning and i told myself that it's difficult for me to like him more than that. 7 years has gone by and i think my love has grown even more. How can I love someone more and more and more. After becoming your fan, I have never had an easy time but one thing is for sure, i have never regretted it. Because Jonginnie taught me this is how it feels like to be loved. If Jonginnie stays as EXO Kai, i will always be there by Jongin's side.  


[+22] I like Kim Jongin so much. He is good at his job, he speaks prettily, his very existence is just adorable
Fan: Oppa I went to the library to study. Am i late..? Hing ㅠㅠ
Kai: I go to the library very often too

Fan: Jongin, I have never once thought that i should live my life diligently. But after seeing how Jongin live his life, i started to wonder what it feels like to live like that. I too want to live my life diligently for once.
Kai: I am living my life diligently because of you too

[+21] Our Jonginnie's heart is beautiful  tooㅠㅠㅠ 
Fan: You know i always love you right?
Kai: I don't know~ Tell me

[+20] This live was so heart-fluttering... I'm so jealous of Ravi who gets to always see Kai being cute like this ㅠㅠ

[+19] He is always a gift-like existence to EXO-Ls

[+13] He is really pure and loving ㅠㅠㅠ Kim Kai Kim Jongin is really the best ㅠㅠㅠ

[+12] "Wherever we are, it'll be heaven"

[+11] I'll always be by Jongin's side

[+9] EXO-Ls all know that Kai is a really affectionate person. We are all worn out by the uncertainty of the group's future activities, but he says he wants to live as EXO Kai forever and that provided a lot of comfort. The incident where Suho spoke up about the security guards mistreating fans, i have listened to the audio file and Kai was the 1st person who spoke up. Kim Jongin who cried because he made a mistake in the choreo which no one could tell, because i know how sincere he is, i will forever be EXO Kai's fan no matter what happens in the future

[+9] Our loving bear, how do we not love you ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog