Wednesday, January 13, 2021

[PANN] JIN AND D.O.'S RELATIONSHIP IS STILL A MYSTERY

 "BTS Jin 'Came to support D.O.'"

I'm really curious ㅜㅜ

  • [PANN] Jin and D.O.'s relationship is still a mystery

Overall: +581

[+433] The two greatest mysteries of Kyungsoo's social circle are Yoon Doojoon and Jin ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ We don't know anything

[+290] Jin was a Film and Theatre major, so he probably got introduced to D.O. by someone in that circle and they got close. He also said he's close to Yoo Seungho. Perhaps they got connected through the actor circle

[+245] Um what ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm a fan but it's my first time seeing this

[+209] Bowing battle between the eldest hyungs of EXO and BTS at the Pure Love premiere

[+85] I don't really know D.O.'s personality but.. considering Jin's personality, I suddenly feel that them being close is actually possible.. ㅋㅋ

[+71] I feel the same about D.O. and Yoon Doojoon... A friendship that disappeared with only one photo left behind.. ㅋㅌㅋㅌㅌㅌㅌ

Yoon Doojoon's profile:
Celebrities he is close to: [...] D.O. (EXO), [...]


[+67] I'm an EXO-L but... I sometimes wonder how wide Doh Kyungsoo friend circle is...

[+66] I'm most curious about D.O. and Daesung. He even went to their concert. Daesung is famous for staying home all the time, so how in the world did they get to know each other


[+45] Jungkook and Baekhyun's friendship is also fascinating.. I already knew that EXO and BTS are close but it's my first time seeing Jungkook and Baekhyun (interact)


[+42] At the 2016 Gaon Chart Awards, Jin also went up to D.O. to greet him


[+26] He's really Almokyung,,, I think he has the widest social circle in EXO. From Jo Insung's crew to Jin,,,

[+16] D.O. and BTOB's Im Hyunsik are high school classmates ㅋㅋㅋㅋ They were even in a band together.. D.O. appears quiet but he's an insider (popular person)


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog