Friday, January 8, 2021

[INSTIZ] EXO SEHUN'S BUBBLE TEA INFLUENCE

OP: My friend drank bubble tea because of Oh Sehun and i drank it because of my friend ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ That's how it is, i do not accept any refute ^^

  • [INSTIZ] The thing that made me realize EXO has daebak influence is bubble tea 

- Is this not me?

- ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I agree, a lot of bubble tea shops were opened after that too. But it's probably because i have been going around looking for them so i know

  >> OP: That was the first time i heard about Gongcha (bubble tea shop) ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- Me too ㅋㅋㅋ My friend who is an EXO fan liked bubble tea so that was my 1st time drinking it too

- When i first drank it then, it felt like i was chewing tyres, but after that i kept looking for bubble tea ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- Me too ㅋㅋ I found out about the existence of bubble tea through Sehunnie ㅋㅋㅋ

- They made a bread sold out too no?

  >> Mocha bread

- This is me ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I became a bubble tea fanatic since then, i still drink it now

- That was the 1st time i heard about bubble tea

- In Showtime, Sehun prepared bubble tea for gift exchange too...

- I started drinking chocolate bubble tea since then too ㅋㅋㅋ

- For real, i first drank bubble tea because of my EXO fan friend

- I went to Seoul just to drink bubble tea ㅋㅋㅋ

- My dongsaeng became bubble tea's fan because of Sehun-ssi

- I know about hotpot and bubble tea because of EXO

- I still remember i went to Apgujeong Rodeo Cofioca to buy bubble tea ㅋㅋㅋㅋ (t/n: Sehun's favorite bubble tea shop)

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog