Saturday, January 30, 2021

[PANN] THE PRINCES OF SM

  • [PANN] The princes of SM

Overall: +286

[+210] Please include Oh Sehun too

  >> Everyone knows about the Little Mermaid's prince

  >> We have to agree about Oh Sehun 

  >> If Suho is the crown prince, Sehun is the son of a royal concubine... You know what I mean

  >> No, our Sehunnie is a princess

  >> Rather than a prince, Oh Sehun feels more like a chaebol, or the son of a congressman..? His face is perfect for writing novels

  >> For me, he and Cha Eunwoo are the top 2 idols. Cha Eunwoo has the innocent and young high-teen vibe, while Oh Sehun has the adult, sexy and cold-beauty oppa vibe. If you ask who do i like more, for the past 3 years, I have liked Sehun more and was drawn towards him ㅋ But one day i saw Cha Eunwoo ㅎㅎ Even then, i will still always like Oh Sehun, he is still the most handsome person in my eyes

  >> He is perfect for a movie


[+88] Can we include Chanyeol too? Please


[+55] I seriously love this 2 person


[+53] Crazy


[+39] Our Prince Junmyeon is for certain


[+20] He is reaaaaaaally pretty, it makes me cry.. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Why is he so pretty

[+12] I will love Junmyeon for the rest of my life


[+11] Byun Baekhyun


[+9] Suho is really a prince...

[+8] MyeonSeChan


[+6] Rather than a prince, he is more like a young master


[+5] A prince with the innocent vibe


[+5] If Sehunnie is not a prince, what is he. Please give him a country

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog