Tuesday, January 19, 2021

[INSTIZ] WHICH TITLE TRACK THAT YOU BELIEVE WILL HIT BIG WHEN YOU FIRST HEARD IT?

OP: For me it was EXO's Tempo! It was my first comeback after joining the fandom, i was in awe the moment i heard it

  • [INSTIZ] What is the title track from your favorite group that made you go "this is it!" when you first heard it? (only EXO related comments)

- Me too

- Can i mention solo projects? When Baekhyun gave spoilers of UN Village during Instagram live, i felt like the song is gonna hit big ㅋㅋㅋ

  >> He's my bias and i agree, when i heard it during his live broadcast, i thought it was crazy

- EXO Monster. When i watch the MV i was so frightened because it was so amazing. The song was amazing, the choreo was amazing, their visual was amazing too

- Heol it's Tempo for me too!!!! Also when i heard the 1st verse of That's Okay i was in awe. I'm surprised that the song did better than i expected ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- I agree with Tempo

- EXO Love Me Right

- Growl

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog