Wednesday, January 13, 2021

[PANN] EXO SCENARIO GIFS

Let's share funny gifs or heart-fluttering gifs. I'll start first.

"That's the person i like"

  • [PANN] Let's share scenario gifs 

Overall: +336 

[+608] You didn't want your boyfriend to smoke so you took the lighter away from him. He put his hand out to you with a little smile asking for it

  >> That's not a cigarette, it's a lollipop, but he is f*king sexy

  >> He was a baby during this time... But he is so f*king sexy

  >> Kai is the sexiest when he suddenly smiles

  >> I can understand why Kai has many noona fans

  >> I really don't like people smoke but if he smiled at me like that, i would give it to him

  >> This guys is sexiness in its complete form, for real

[+513] While watching your husband who just got back from work, you have a sudden realization that this is the life of newlyweds. With your face half covered in blanket, you watch him with a strange expression. He noticed you watching him and while saying "Why are you looking at me like that", he covered your face with his necktie 

  >> I have seen a lot of scenario gifs and i have never felt fluttered but this is seriously heart-fluttering

  >> Byun Baekhyun, the ultimate boss of 'almost love' syndrome (the feeling of loving someone who you know you will never be able to be together with)

  >> Delusions about Baekhyun is something I as a non-fan cannot refute.. I saved this gif immediately

  >> I'm not an Eri but this is really crazy..

[+474] Let's see how long you will keep lying

  >> His eyes are like saying "Is there nothing you want to tell me?"

  >> I'm going to be so jealous of the person who will be marrying Byun Baekhyun

  >> As expected of the king of 'almost love'

  >> Crazy, please act in a melodrama and make people's heart flutter

[+445] Oppa didn't you say you are good at taking rides...

  >> This is besides the point, but why is Junmyeon so handsome

  >> I can hear his screams

  >> I thought this was from a variety show but it was from a drama??? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

  >> His expression is funny but handsome

  >> I'm not a fan, he is still handsome even when he doesn't care about his image

[+428] "Oppa, i heard that you are not good at football?" "Eyyy~~ I'll have to show you how good I am", says sunbae while removing his jacket

  >> I have not gone to university yet but i think he is exactly like the popular sunbae in the faculty 

  >> I thought he was just bluffing but he was really good at it and i start having a crush on him since that day...

  >> If i wore that padding, i would look like an ahjussi from the hiking club.. But when Byun Baekhyun wears it, he looks like a heart-fluttering university sunbae

[+372] Discovering somebody wrote "Teacher i love you" while marking papers

  >> He looks like a really warm teacher

  >> This is the legendary gif ㅋㅋㅋ

[+331] He took off his gym jacket even though he knew he would get scolded

  >> Why is there no Baek(100)hyun around me, there is not even 1hyun

  >> Baekhyun is the top when it comes to scenario gifs

  >> This oppa has not changed at all from 8 years ago

[+321] I pretended to be cool and broke up, but I regret it so much now

  >> I do not have an ex-boyfriend, but i do now... 

  >> Wow Doh Kyungsoo's nose bridge is really pretty. He looks so pretty and innocent in this gif

  >> Why do i feel like i just broke up with Doh Kyungsoo 

[+297] The mermaid's view 

  >> Sehun is crazy, i'll have to go get legs again

[+293] Seriously Byun Baekhyun is the top in this... His face is f*king heart-fluttering and because we all know how his personality is like, it makes it even more heart-fluttering

[+292] Husband who woke up at the sound of the baby crying

  >> The person who marries Suho, please pay more taxes

  >> The visual that makes me want to marry him

[+274] Your wife's operation has ended~

[+263] My boyfriend staring at me while i was talking to other guys

[+253] When you and your crush have eye contact at the cafetaria

[+250] He held my hand the moment i got into the car because it was freezing / He looked at me and comforted me because i was angry due to work today

[+241] The groom who is nervous before the wedding

[+204] Me watching Byun Baekhyun who is watching a female sunbae that he likes being confessed to

[+198] The girl he has a crush on broke up with her boyfriend

[+194] He is reading my confession letter right in front of me

[+191] We went for picnic and he was eating kimbap with me but he ran to our son because he fell down

[+172] Girlfriend asked him to do aegyo in front of his friends

[+170] The reason why Red Riding Hood didn't want to go home

[+163] He came back from war but the person he love has passed away

[+163] Husband taking pictures of our newborn baby

[+156] If we talk about scenario gifs, it has to be EXO, right... They make fans heart beat fast

[+126] The captain of the swimming team and the football team

[+117] Why is this not mentioned

Crazy, is this the view of first love and crush

[+113] Boyfriend who noticed i just arrived while working, "oh you're here?"

[+91] He had a sip of my drink while i went to the washroom and it was Americano

[+88] Boyfriend reading the kakaotalk conversations between us from the very start

[+80] Byun Baekhyun you crazy dude, you are the best

[+80] Seeing how there is an overflowing amount of EXO gifs on this post, i guess you guys all live your days with EXO at a corner of your heart..?

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog