Sunday, January 10, 2021

[THEQOO] THE ERA IN WHICH XIUMIN FIRST REALISED HE COULD LOOK LIKE THIS








EXO Xiumin in Wolf era

He said he never knew he could look like this, and he only realised during that era ㅋㅋㅋ

(He said this during a v-live) 

  • [THEQOO] The era in which Xiumin first realised he could look like this

- Is it because it was the era in which he lost a lot of weight? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

- It was also the era I first realised people who look like this exist ㅋㅋ It was really fascinating in a good way. I couldn't take my eyes off of him

- Muggle King era ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's still cute to see now

- I wonder how surreal it felt for him when he realised that he could look like that..

- I was really under his spell in that era... I think I would be bewitched by him again if he came back with that kind of look again

- Muggle King..

- I never knew that I could get fairy beauty feels from a male idol.. 

- He's still baby faced now but in that era, he was seriously baby faced ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He looked like a middle school student

- It was also the first time I realised someone like this exists!!

- Seeing this, I'm reminded of mocha bread Xiumin ㅠ It was a different time though

- Wolf era was also the first time I saw someone who looks like that ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

- It was also my first time seeing a male idol who looks like that. That's probably why I became his fan ㅎㅎ

- I didn't know anything about idols but in that era, I fell for him and stanned him ㅋㅋ

- It was also my first time seeing someone who looks like that... Then I became his fan..ㅠㅠ

- It was also my first time seeing an idol who looks like that ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I spent several days looking him up

- He looks so cute

- Xiumin is f*cking handsome ㅋㅋ

- He has a really unique look

- He looks like a cherry tomato, so cute

- It was legendary

- It's fascinating that someone like him exists. His current look is also fascinating ㅋㅋ

- Even now, his looks and facial expressions are seriously like something out of a manhwa ㅋㅋㅋ During that era, the way Xiumin spoke, danced and moved, everything he did was so cute, it was fascinating ㅋㅋㅋ I no longer fangirl as hard as I did back then, but I'll always support Xiumin and wish the best for him

-In that era, I wasn't into Xiumin but his visuals were still shocking ㅋㅋㅋ I did end up stanning him a while after, but I still regret stanning him so late ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog