Sunday, January 31, 2021

[INSTIZ] EXO MASTERPIECE THAT WILL CONTINUE TO BE CIRCULATED EVEN AFTER 5,000 YEARS

  • [INSTIZ] EXO's Into Your World - a masterpiece that will continue to be circulated even after 5,000 years 

- I seriously acknowledge this

  >> Is there anyone who doesn't cry when they listen to this song

- I came in here expecting Into Your World and Don't Go to be mentioned

  >> Into Your World, Don't Go and Peter Pan ㅠㅠ The top 3 songs that makes EXO-Ls cry ㅠㅠ

- I agree.... This song is just too much to take

- It doesn't matter when i listen to Don't Go... I listened to the song because of my friend and i kept listening to it for quite sometime 

- "Anywhere is heaven" < the lyrics are crazy

- When they play Into Your World during (concert) ending, that's the end

- This is the song that made me become a fan...

- I'm not their fan but i know this song, it's really good... 

- When i hear this, i have the same feeling as when the concert is ending ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- I'm Into Your World's akgae

-  I was really amazed by Don't Go's lyrics... I'm once again reminded of the greatness of the Korean language

- Please include First Snow too... We all listen to it when it's snowing..

- Please include Moonlight too, we all know the heart-fluttering feeling very well don't we

- When i listen to Into Your World and Peter Pan, I would think of the memories during then... The warm and fuzzy feeling, i really liked it

- Please include Wait and On The Snow too

- Into Your World and Peter Pan.. Even non-fans would acknowledge this ㅠㅠ

- I joined the fandom late so when i listen to Don't Go and Peter Pan, i would be smiling, but i would cry when i listen to Into Your World, Moonlight and Wait

- This and Baby Don't Cry teaser was the beginning of a legend... Honestly speaking, we were all waiting for Baby Don't Cry

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog