Wednesday, October 7, 2020

[WEIBO] YIXING FOUNDS HIS OWN ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY

 


  • [WEIBO] Zhang Yixing founds entertainment company and has begun recruiting trainees. He reveals a promotional video on Weibo, officially announcing the beginning of his trainee plan. "The lowest standard for idols is Zhang Yixing, I only have one requirement for you, defeat me!" 

Likes: +89.5k

[+9.6k] "The lowest standard for idols is Zhang Yixing, I only have requirement for you, that is to defeat me" -- Zhang Yixing

[+7.1k] I guess he has achieved the life he wanted 

[+5.3l] He's realizing his dreams step by step, he's really inspiring.


(excerpt from magazine interview) 
You are 24 years old, working hard to stand upright. When you're 30, what kind of person do you want to be?
"30 year old me wants to own a building. Not a residential building but an office building. I want to foster China's best musicians in that building." Boss Zhang's tone of speech was matter of fact.
in 2015, Zhang Yixing became SM Entertainment's first Chinese artist to return to China to establish his own studio, which started the path of "Boss Zhang's" production work. Prior to this, SM Entertainment had doubts, but was convinced by his big character. "I don't just want something as simple as a studio. If the company wants to expand further in both China and Korea, they need an opening. I will be the pioneer."
In order to have this discussion with the company, he began conducting a comprehensive market analysis, organizing data and information and writing all his plans down by hand. "I used 10 full sheets of paper. I wanted to let the company know I was well prepared to do this."
To embark on this path no one else has walked before, he had to overcome barrier after barrier, but he was firmly believed in his initial impulsive. "When I'm standing at crossroads feeling helpless, I will believe in my strongest impulse. It's always the most difficult one with the most barriers, but I'm willing to break through the barriers."

[+5k] He's strict, he is more than qualified to teach, and he has an amazing network. One will really learn a lot at Zhang Yixing's company

[+3k] Realizing his life goals step by step and finally becoming the big boss, this story is too cool and inspiring

[+1.5k] In about 10 years, half the entertainment industry will have to greet him "Zhang PD" loudly 

[+1.4k] If only I was half as successful as him

[+631] Zhang Yixing, I'm afraid you won't be able to recruit anyone
            >> [+35] They would all be scared by the "lowest standard"

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog