Sunday, October 4, 2020

[THEQOO] CHUSEOK GREETINGS FROM SUHO, XIUMIN & KYUNGSOO

Our EXO-L, have you been healthy and well? I have been living my days well while thinking of EXO-Ls ㅎㅎ I hope EXO-Ls will have a blissful time with your family while thinking about EXO. I want to faster see you. I love you. We are one! EXO saranghaja.

Hello EXO-L, this is Xiumin. The weather is becoming more and more cooling recently~ I hope the cold winter will come faster >.< haha. But days like these, our Eris should be careful to not catch a cold, you must not fall sick and always take care of your health!! Okay? Please have a happy chuseok with your family at home this year too ♡
Hello, it's EXO's D.O.. Everyone, have you been healthy and living your days well? I hope you will have a happy and enjoyable chuseok. Please always wear your mask and dress warmly because the weather has become chilly. I do not have much time left (till discharge).

  • [THEQOO] Chuseok greetings from EXO members serving in the military 

- "I do not have much time left" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's so Kyungsoo ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- Crazy why is "i do not have much time left" so heart-fluttering

- Even if Xiumin becomes a grandfather, he would still be cute...

- D.O.'s last words made me tremble... ㅎㅎ That's right, there's not much time left!!!

- Xiumin's words are just aegyo aegyo aegyo aegyo hearteu, that kinda feeling ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- I'm so thankful that Junmyeonie greeted us this way ㅠㅠㅠ

- DoMinJun, please discharge ㅠㅠ

- I think it's a good thing that D.O. went to the military earlier than his peers ㅋㅋ

- My kids ㅜㅜㅜㅜ Have you been well ㅜㅜㅜㅜ

- I miss Myeon ㅠㅠ Kyungsoo and Minseokie, hurry back ㅠㅠㅠ

- Suho = Leader aura, Xiumin = aegyo, D.O. = giving a hit in a serious manner

- Their character shows ㅋㅋ Xiumin is so cute

- ㅋㅋㅋ If you erase all their names, you would still be able to guess which message belongs to who ㅋㅋ They are so transparent

- "I hope the cold winter will be here soon" and "I do not have much time left", both their messages are hinting their discharge from military. They are saying the same thing but the way they express it is really different, i love how we can see the different member personalities.

- It looks like Xiumin likes >< ㅋㅋㅋ He uses it often in his posts ㅋㅋㅋ Cute

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog