Wednesday, October 21, 2020

[PANN] LOVE ME RIGHT'S KILLING PART

1. [D.O.] Oh yeah! Cmon
(intro)

2. [Baekhyun] Take your time
Waenji Dugeun daeneun bamiya
Na na na na
Na na na na
[suho] So tonight
Dal kkeutkkaji dallyeo kabolkka
Yea yea yea yea
Yea yea yea yea


3. [Sehun] Shawty, Imma party till the sun down
Jigeum i sinbiroun neukkimeun mwolkka
Wajwo naegero eoseo before the sun rise
Nega eopsneun nan eodil gado Nobody (Yeah)

4. [All] Doro wie yeogin runway
Nal baraboneun nun sok milky way
Just love me right (aha!)
Baby love me right (aha!)

5. [Lay] O! naegero wa mangseorijima
Neon maehokjeogin naui universe
Just love me right (aha!)
[Xiumin] Nae ujuneun jeonbu neoya 
 
6. [Chanyeol] Uril bichuneun dalbicceun yeojeonhaji
Ne gwedo an hemaego isseo nan ajik
[Sehun] I can do thit all night long baby
Nega eopsneun nan eodil gado banjjokjjarinikka 
 
7. [Chen] Dalbit chanranhan bam pyeolchyeojin
Byeoldeurui bulkkoccnori
[Lay] Jom deo nopi naragabolkka (naragabolkka)
[Baekhyun] Gaseum teojildeushan i sungan
Uri dulman tteoolla
[Suho] Bal mite jigureul dugo love me right

 8. [Baekhyun] Su eopsneun bami chajawado
Nae haneuren ojik neoman bitna (Woo Yeah)
[Chen] Soksagyeojwo naegeman
[D.O.] Bamhaneureul neowa naega
Muldeuryeoga

9. [All] Just love me right ([Suho] urimanui sigan)
Nae ujuneun jeonbu neoya
Just love me right ([D.O.]jjarithan cosmic ride)
Just love me right ([D.O.] Urimanui yagan bihaeng)

10. [All] Yea (Woo You got to love)
Yea (You got to love me)
Yea
Nae ujuneun jeonbu neoya (nae ujuneun jeonbu neoya)
Yea (You love me)
Yea (You love me)
Yea
Nae ujuneun jeonbu neoya
(final part)

Which do you think EXO Love Me Right's killing part is?

For me it's 9. 

I f*cking love D.O.'s part 'urimanui yagan bihaeng~' 

The "Bal mite jigureul dugo love me right" in #7 is also the best


  • [PANN] What do you think EXO Love Me Right's killing part is?

(t/n: killing part = highlight of the song)

Overall: +100

[+56] Starting from Baekhyun's "Su eopsneun bam" (part 8) followed by Kyungsoo's high note ㅠㅠㅠㅠ 

[+30] Can't leave out Baekhyun time and Suho tonight.. (t/n: some fans misheard "take your time" = "Baekhyun time" and "so tonight" = "Suho tonight")

[+9] My favourite part is 8 but honestly, Love Me Right from beginning to end is the killing part ㅠ Honestly, if SM let them comeback with this again, I can pretend I don't know anything

[+7] Kai's "nae uju neun jeonbu neoya~" I love you Kim Kai. SM give us a winter album

[+6] Can't lose 2015 Kyungsoo..

[+5] 5 and the start of 8 when D.O. sang the adlib

[+3] Nae uju neun jeonbu neoya~

[+3] Love Me Right is my favourite among EXO's songs ㅜㅜ 

[+3] 8 no matter whatㅜㅜㅜ Baekhyun's gesture during this part is so lovely

[+2] Lay in the 2nd verse. The nasally "Jom deo nopi naragabolkka~~~" is the killing point for me

[+2] Nae uju neun jeonbu neoya ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Love Me Right is the best male idol song

[+2] Su eopsneun bami chajawado, nae haneuren ojik neoman bitna

[+2] Why are there no pictures of Zhang Yixing? Zhang Yixing bombarded my heart


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog