Wednesday, October 21, 2020

[THEQOO] XIUMIN IS IN A SECRET 'SOME' RELATIONSHIP WITH KAI'S TEDDY BEAR

(t/n: 'some' relationship/some-ta is the flirty stage in a relationship before a couple becomes official/exclusive)



He made eye contact with the bear and even held its hand;;;

(this is a humour post)

Bonus


Xiumin is in a 'some' with Lee Sooman
  • [THEQOO] Xiumin is in a secret 'some' relationship with Kai's teddy bear
- It's cute how it seemed like he was unconsciously bewitched by the bear ㅋㅋㅋ

- Sorry this is random but Kai seems to carry a bag around a lot these days? (Last time I always saw him carry nothing with him when he went overseas)
   >> He's the Gucci ambassador so these days he's always with a pretty bag
   >> I also had the same thought ㅋㅋ The way he used to carry paperbags or ecobags was cute though
   >> I'm not his fan but I think Kai once carried a plastic bag around..? I think I've also seen him walking around without socks on..!

- During the Pyeongchang Olympics, he also bought the doll. Seems like he likes dolls.. cute..

- Cute ㅋㅋㅋ Xiumin really likes dolls

- I envy the doll ㅋㅋㅋ
 
- Cute thing + cute thing = heart attack
 
- Cute person likes cute things ㅋㅋㅋ

- This is random but his eyelashes are f*cking cuteㅋㅋ
 
- I didn't know Xiumin was that type of person, disappointed
 
- Because of the Lee Sooman picture I forgot what I was going to say ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
 
- Xiumin is the cutest in the world
 
- What is the Lee Sooman picture ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ my heart is fluttering for no reason
 
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog