Wednesday, October 7, 2020

[YOUTUBE] CHANYEOL'S TIPS FOR ORGANIZING CLOTHES

 찬열이가 옷 정리하는 꿀팁 알려줌! 👔 (3초 티셔츠 개기, 와이셔츠 다리기, 정장바지)ㅣVOGUE CLASS - YouTube

  • [YOUTUBE] Chanyeolie shares his clothes organization tips! (Folding a t-shirt in 3 seconds, ironing a dress shirt, dress slacks) | VOGUE CLASS

[+71] When Chanyeolie said "actually you shouldn't fold dress slacks like that", was I the only one whose heart fluttered,,? Our Chanyeolie wears dress slacks a lot, it feels like he knows a lot ㅠ His hair and outfit today totally makes him look like a CEO, sobs. The conclusion is his forearms made my heart flutter. Please don't ask Chanyeolie to do something, then tell him to give up halfway ㅠㅠ Our passionate fruit (yeolmae) will sulk ㅠㅠ

[+89] How is this video about organizing clothes so fun to watch.. Chanyeol-ah, I can't stop smiling.. My cheekbones wouldn't go down... Princes should only breathe.. I will organize the clothes... I'm not sure about the clothes, but my heart was burned.... (t/n: referring to how Chanyeol burned the clothes while ironing)

[+82] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The killing point was the tragic BGM that played while Chanyeol was rubbing the shirt ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Anyhow, Chanyeolie never gives up on anything... It must be why he does everything to the end.. (Besides ironing (⊼⌔⊼)) Chanyeol and Vogue are the best~ Thank you for the video!

[+23] I'm 1 of 999 people who came here to watch Park Chanyeol's face and coolly ignore the clothes folding tips

[+55] Medicine is for pharmacies, laundry is for the dry cleaner, my life is for Chanyeol

[+15] There's a Chanyeol who's ironing roughly, a Vogue PD who's uncomfortable and me who's watching everything go down

[+4] My gaze is not on the ironing but Chanyeolie's arms,, and his face too,, You're doing so well, wow you're great at this. Just burn everything, it's okay. Please ask our prince to do more things like this

[+3] A puppy can fold clothes and do ironing???? Isn't this unlawful??? Vogue, please release the B-cuts to Z-cuts of this puppy's pictorial...

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog