Saturday, October 24, 2020

[THEQOO] EXO GROWL - SURELY ONE ONE IS YOUR IDEAL TYPE

"Surely one is your type"







 
By the way, it has been 7 years since Growl was released
Kids born during Growl era are now in first grade ㄷㄷ

  • [THEQOO] Surely one is your type (feat. EXO Growl)

- At that time, more than 10 kids in my class were Baekhyun's girlfriend...

- Wow, EXO were really it that time. They were so cool

- At that time, except for 1 or 2 kids, my entire class liked EXO

- Seriously, back then we just asked who your favourite EXO member was. Every day during lunch, we would pull down the screen and watch the MV ㅋㅋ

- F*ck.. at that time, I said none of them were my type ㅋㅋ and moved on. After 4 years, I realised that they had my type

- It was legendary. I was in a girl's school, and the entire school went crazy.. Seriously, everyone in school went around insisting that they were xx's wife ㅜ

- There really was one...

- Baekhyun's wife is here!! (Even now)

- At that time, it felt like the whole school were EXO fans. Actually, at that time I had no interested in them. I only liked them during Call Me Baby era ㅋㅋㅋ Now I don't fangirl anymore, but I also didn't leave the fandom on a sour note or anything...

- I was born in 2000. They were really daebak;;; Everyone was an EXO fan and they all knew the Growl fanchant ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- Exactly. Actually it wasn't just during Growl, but since teaser era

- I acknowledge that Lee Sooman has good corneas

- I fell for one of them, and I'm still fangirling happily till now.......ㅠㅠ

- ㅇㅇ I saw Xiumin back then and was shocked

- Seriously, during Growl ear, it wasn't "do you like EXO" it was "which EXO member do you like?"... I think it was EXO's Showtime? I enjoyed it a lot...

- The person who matched my tastes perfectly was Xiumin

- Even now I'm still Baekhyun's wife

- As someone who was studying in a girl's school at that time, there wasn't a girl in my class who didn't like EXO ㅋㅋㅋ Even if they had a different bias group, EXO's popularity was.. simply daebak

- Back then, I really hated EXO, then i watched EXO's Showtme and joined the fandom f*ck ㅠ I was.. Kim Junmyeon's wife... still am ^^

- At that time, I was working as a tutor at an academy. Seriously, I could count on one hand the number of girls who didn't like EXO. In every class I went into, there was Baekhyun's wife, Sehun's wife, Kai's wife, Chanyeol's wife, every member's wife

- That time, my classmates did the Growl fanchant during class. I remember everyone except me was singing like crazyㅋ

- Showtime, BWCW, do you know...?
   >> Wow, BWCW, that's such a long time ago..
   >> Yehet, ohorat, wolf drawing on a green snapback, varsity jackets~? EXO were amazing then

- When I was a high school senior ㅋㅋㅋ when an EXO member left the group and when the dating news was released, a few people went home early crying

- D.O. was so cute then, I joined the fandom ㅠㅠ

- The song + school uniform combo was daebak

- Xiumin >.< I liked all 12 ㅋㅋㅋ

-We watched their videos together, and interestingly, each person had at least 1 member that matched their tastes

- My 3 minute 1 second memory resurfaced ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- The teaser photos that looked like ID photos was insanely high quality ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It was simply f*cking classy, the black & white was nice too, the font and logo were so cool. Everything was f*cking well done

- Back they were really ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ a syndrome

- I wasn't exactly a fan but I liked Luhan.. and Xiumin ㅋㅋ

- At that time, my friend was an EXO fan, she made EXO memopads? and sold them. I still have.. OT12 ver... I guess no one needs it.. Someone please take it from me ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- They day Growl's MV was released, it really felt like cosmic energy

- When I look at them back then, they were f*cking handsome. Even after they've gotten older, they're still f*cking handsome

- At that time I fell for the 3 minutes 1 second guy, and now I'm still stanning Chanyeolie ^^

- I didn't know I would still like Xiumin until now... Who knew I would cry while watching Minseokie's military musical, seriously

- I wasn't a fan then, but I went to sing karaoke with my friends everyday and sang Growl and Wolf with them. After that, I watched Showtime and I've been stanning ever since...

- Those Kai stan attractor videos on youtube.. completely.. f*cking suit my tastes.. As I grew older, I thought I had escaped from stanning idols, but when I saw how Kai danced so deliciously and coolly, I became interested in him. I saw our age gap, he's younger than my brother who is 6 years younger, so I really hesitated stanning him, but after seeing how Kai cried, I kept thinking about him. Lee Sooman.. ha... Whether it was back then or now, like a ghost, he knows how to match my tastes ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ... but since I'm stanning idols again after a long time, I'm really stanning like crazy ㅇㅇ Of course I still stan EXO now. I'm an all-fan (likes all the members) who has a favourite member

- My type is Doh Kyungsoo

- I had Hongdae Disease (t/n: childish, like middle schooler disease) and picked Tao, f*ck ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Later, when Monster was released, I wondered who the handsome kid in the MV was, it was Baekhyun ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- During Growl, it was really fun when the whole school fangirled as a union ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ It's a very good memory for me, EXO are so precious ㅠㅠ

- It wasn't "which idol do you like??" but "which EXO member do you like?", for real... Once we reached school, the day started with EXO, and we talked about EXO until school ended,,,,

- That time, I had other interests, but the kids in my club kept talking about EXO and I hated it so much. It was a sports fanclub. They constantly talked about EXO. I wanted to rebel so I purposely said things like "the fans are so obnoxious. I don't like EXO". But after Growl era ended, in the middle of their hiatus, I coincidentally saw a rerun, but the boys seemed more simple? than I thought. I also happened to not have a remote control, so I just kept watching. I ended up searching Xiumin and EXO on Naver. Now, I'm an 8 year old EXO-L...

- Not stanning them earlier is my biggest regret..ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I joined the fandom during Call Me Baby, and I'm currently riding the core fandom train ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog