Saturday, October 17, 2020

[THEQOO/INSTIZ] EYEWITNESS ACCOUNTS OF EXO THAT DEFY ORDINARINESS

1.  

"Are you the real Oh Sehun???"
"I'm fake" 

I'm in shock right now. I asked Sehun "Are you real?" and he said "I'm fake"

2. 

Someone shared a story about how they took a photo, and EXO were captured in the background


(It wasn't a coincidence ㅋㅋ Sehun said he knew they were getting photographed so he smiled ㅋㅋ)

 3.

EXO diligently eating popcorn

I went to the The King movie premier today, EXO's Sehun and Suho were there. Sehun was sitting with no expression on his face. As soon as he sat down, he started eating popcorn. So funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He was like *munch... munch.... munch...* expressionlessly ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  


4. 

This person met Suho in LA. A few days later they met him again at a BBQ restaurant in Las Vegas

Hello.. I'm sharing a sighting photo of EXO Suho-nim that happeend 3 months ago..!! During Chuseok holidays last year, I saw Suho-nim at Universal Studios LA in America. I then took a photo with him. Anyhow, it's such a pity to keep this to myself only so I'm sharing this. I don't think adding a logo is necessary so I didn't add one. You can share this picture however you want.

He was.. really handsome... The story behind this is Suho-nim was together with his friends/party, he saw that we were speaking in Korean and approached us first to ask us to help him take a photo. He was undeniably Suho.. I gasped and quickly smiled at him. I recognized him then I took a photo with him!

It was the same day as this (the photo). Let me share another story.. We also happened to meet again a few days later. And not even in LA but in a Korean BBQ restaurant in Las Vegas. We were there eating first when someone walked in. A few seconds later I saw who it was. Suho-nim was looking at me. Our eyes met and I was so surprised, sob

Actually I was on holiday with my family and it wasn't the first time we met him. When Suho-nim saw my parents, he stood up slightly from his seat and greeted them. He was so polite. My parents also complimented Suho-nim for his good manners! it was such a wonderful experience.. Anyhow it was really nice to meet him...

5.

One day, after someone finished their grocery shopping, they asked for it to be delivered to their home...
But the delivery service mistakenly went to Chanyeol's studio in the next district. Then, that person posted an eyewitness account of Chanyeolie delivering the package to their house.
It was such an unbelievable story, so people asked for proof but there was no way to prove it.
In the end, that person got cursed at for making it up, so they deleted the post and disappeared......
Fast forward to the future, Chanyeol shared the same story in EXO's album...

Is there anything you value that other people don’t seem to place importance to?

Being attentive/caring to minuscule things. Everyone values attentiveness to major things, (but) I’m talking about care and attention to little things. The type of care that wouldn’t be noticed by the other person. For example, passing napkins to the one beside you when eating? Something like this. I feel very satisfied by these. There was once, when arriving to my studio after wrapping up work, I found a grocery bag on my doorstep. There were six 2-litre bottles of water, vegetables, cherry tomatoes etc. and green onions and sesame leaves in it as well. What is this? After checking (I) found that it was delivered to the wrong place, it was supposed to be delivered to building next door. I just felt the things would go bad if left here. And so, I took those things to the next building, I felt very satisfied then (for doing so). I feel this is the kind of person I am, who feels satisfied over doing these things. Even though they won’t know, I would think ‘I provided them the convenience’.
(trans credit: chanyeol-and-netz)

6.

Some tourist named Suho (= actually Suho) asked us to help him take a photo so we did, but he was handsome so we asked him to take a photo with us too

I'm going to boast about this.
Suho-hyungnim asked us to help him take a photo, then we also asked him to take a photo with us

OP's facebook friend: Is the person in the middle a celebrity? EXO?
OP: No, he was just a Korean tourist who asked us to help him take a photo. He was really handsome so we asked him to take a photo with us too
FB friend: F*cking handsome though;
OP: Thanks hyung
FB friend: Not you
FB friend: Wait but no matter how I look at it, he's a celebrity.. 

OP thought that he was simply a handsome tourist till the end..

7. 

"I took my brother to the fanmeeting. After the fanmeeting ended, my brother drove me home. We were listening to Power very loudly with the windows open because I was so excited... But we got caught at every traffic light.. Anyhow while waiting for the traffic light, we were jamming to Power when the car next to us opened their windows. Without thinking anything, I turned to look and it was Baekhyun.. I was so surprised I was stunned for 2 seconds, then I said "Heol Baekhyun-ah!!!" wondering if this was real. I stared at him dumbfounded.. seriously I thought to myself, "This is what it feels like when your mind goes blank." Ilowered the window the whole way and stared. Next to him, Jongin cheerfully asked me to love and listen to Power a lot. Kyungsoo was in the passenger seat, looking behind him. Baekhyun asked if that was my boyfriend and I told him it was my brother. I was still dazed. The person in front looked like Kyungsoo but I couldn't really see so I asked "Who's that sitting in front?" and Baekhyun said it was Kyungsoo. Then i wished them well for M Countdown. After we left, my hands, body and voice shook and I cried..."
 

This was the eyewitness account that turned fans upside down when the blackbox video was released..

8.

Someone: I just saw EXO at the aquarium

(Fans started to imagine EXO looking at fishes at the aquarium)

 Sehun, Kyungsoo

But EXO were in the fish tank together with the fish..

  • [THEQOO] Eyewitness accounts of EXO that defy ordinariness

- What's with the last one ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- Sehun, Suho ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The two of them are in most of the eyewitness accountsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- They defy ordinariness as one ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- Why is "Thank you hyung" "Not you" still so funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- That eyewitness in Japan who saw Suho is so fascinating. How handsome must Suho be if another man asked him to take a photo with him ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

- For #6, Suho must be thinking "Ah, this person must know I'm a celebrity, but he had the audacity to ask for a photo by saying something like 'You're so handsome~'" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ But the person actually thought he was just a handsome tourist

- I envy the people who saw them ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I've also seen Xiumin in real life before, his skin was really good and he was very cute. When corona is over I want to go to an EXO concert..

- Sehun is in so many of them ㅋㅋㅋ I've also seen Chanyeolie and Sehun in real life before

- In the last picture, it's so funny how they were really in there, but the fan who recognized them in that is also amazing ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- That Osaka one ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Why were the two people beside Suho holding dolls ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- I think Sehun has more funny ones besides the ones here ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- It feels like Sehun just goes around freely ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- One time I was at Time Square and there was some kind of event going on. A f*cking handsome guy who looked like Suho was playing rock, paper, scissors with a foreigner on the first floor lobby? This scene was displayed on the LED boards. I thought, did they select that guy because he's f*cking handsome? It turned out that that guy was really Suho and he was there with the other actors for a  movie promotional event ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

_____________

  • [INSTIZ] Eyewitness accounts of EXO that defy ordinariness

 - Seriously how did that person recognize them in the aquarium ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- The last one ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The Osaka one is also really funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Why would you take a photo together because he's a handsome tourist ㅋㅋㅋ

- Next time I should listen to EXO songs really loudly in the car  ㅠㅠㅠ Seriously insane ㅠㅠ sobs

- ㅋㅋㅋ EXO are slowly becoming as funny as SuJu ㅋㅋㅋ cute

- Wow ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ EXO's handsome faces are in these sitcom-like incidents ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog