Friday, October 16, 2020

[QQMUSIC] CHEN - 'HELLO' MV


[+1172] You'll always be our main vocal pride. We'll always support our Chen. Jongdae, you must keep being happy

[+1056] Our EXO main vocal Chen, welcome back!!!! Forever our main vocal pride, our Chen

[+714] I'm here for our Trust-to-Listen prince Kim Jongdae. Beautiful Goodbye had 920k listens on the first day, in 2019 he was the only male solo artist to rank in the top 10 most listens in 24 hours, he has 4 songs that have over a million plays on Genie, he's a prince who excels at writing lyrics, he has millions of views on Chentube. Our high note prince also excels at low notes. He also pulls off any genre. Our warm hearted baby always treats people warmly. He's Kim Jongdae, an angel among humans

[+550] As long as you're happy. I won't ask for anything else

[+408] It's been a while, my beloved main vocal. I'm so moved

[+350] Sorry Mrs Kim, Jongdae is so handsome!

[+335] Hello, Jongdae. Let's get to know each other again

[+324] Jongdae-ya, let's keep each other company and continue on warmly for the next 10, 20, 30 years

{+237] Chen!!! I missed you so much, baby!!! Our main vocal pride

[+187] Welcome back. We were here all this time

[+141] Welcome back, Chenchen. We'll support you forever, you must keep being happy (*≧▽≦)ノシ))

[+108] I love you I love you I love you. You must be happy. The song is very good, and you look handsome too!

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog