Saturday, October 3, 2020

[INSTIZ] EXO ANECDOTES THAT SEEM TOTALLY MADE UP BUT ARE ACTUALLY REAL

1. 171230 EXO fansign fanaccount

Today, while recording I accidentally disabled airplane mode. When it was Baekhyun's turn, my phone rang. I was flustered and took out my phone to cancel it but it rang again ㅋㅋㅋ I became even more flustered then Baekhyun said "What, who is it? Hand it over to me." He talked to my uncle on the phone ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ "Hello, I'm Baekhyun ^^" My uncle was the lucky one ㅋㅋㅋ

 

Baekhyun: Hello, we're in the middle of a fansign..! I am EXO's Baekhyun..!

ㅋㅋㅋ People didn't believe her, so the EXO fan next to her who was recording released the recording ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. An EXO fan lived near Chanyeol's studio. A delivery meant for her house accidentally went to Chanyeolie's studio, so Chanyeol himself brought it to her house. Naturally, no one believed her. 

But then Chanyeolie mentioned the incident in an album interview ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

It was proven to be true.

3.  An EXO fan was leaving EXO's mini fanmeeting in her brother's car. She was listening to Power in the car -> The car in the next lane opened their window and there was EXO ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ who then asked her to give Power a lot of love ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

No one believed her, so she released a video from the car blackbox ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

After that, EXO fans had to reevaluate Soojinie* and made Soojinie apology posts ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

"I took my brother to the fanmeeting. After the fanmeeting ended, my brother drove me home. We were listening to Power very loudly with the windows open because I was so excited... But we got caught at every traffic light.. Anyhow while waiting for the traffic light, we were jamming to Power when the car next to us opened their windows. Without thinking anything, I turned to look and it was Baekhyun.. I was so surprised I was stunned for 2 seconds, then I said "Heol Baekhyun-ah!!!" wondering if this was real. I stared at him dumbfounded.. seriously I thought to myself, "This is what it feels like when your mind goes blank." Ilowered the window the whole way and stared. Next to him, Jongin cheerfully asked me to love and listen to Power a lot. Kyungsoo was in the passenger seat, looking behind him. Baekhyun asked if that was my boyfriend and I told him it was my brother. I was still dazed. The person in front looked like Kyungsoo but I couldn't really see so I asked "Who's that sitting in front?" and Baekhyun said it was Kyungsoo. Then i wished them well for M Countdown. After we left, my hands, body and voice shook and I cried..."

 *Soojinie reference explained below

  • [INSTIZ] The 3 EXO anecdotes that seem totally made up but are actually real ㅋㅋㅋ

- At this rate, we really have to reevaluate Soojinie ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- Soojinie reevaluation for real ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- Wow I'm not an EXO fan but i thought #2 was from a web drama..

- ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ For #2, people were saying things like "Is this EXO Next Door in real life?" and it ended up being true ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- Releasing the blackbox video was really daebak ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I really didn't believe it 

- EXO are like web novels ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

- Heol I thought #2 was made up until now...

- The last one was really daebak. I saw the blackbox video release in real time and got goosebumps ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

- ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Seriously ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ EXO are so intimate

- We really have to reevaluate Soojinie ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅌㅌㅌㅌㅌㅌㅌㅌㅌㅌㅌㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅌ

- For #2, she was living alone too ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ When i read the post, I was dubious until Chanyeolie brought it up, I was shocked ㅌㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Wow, but I think Soojinie really made it up ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It felt like she wrote it after reading fanfiction

- Heol, up till now I thought they were all made up except #3 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Kyu ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Totally a web drama

- We must reevaluate urgently ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Why are the anecdotes so cute

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog