Friday, October 16, 2020

[WEIBO] COMPILATION OF CFANS REPONSES TO CHEN'S ENLISTMENT

"Goodbye, young boy Chen. When you return, no matter what kind of person you and I will be, let's meet again on and off stage. I will keep listening to you sing. I'll stop writing here. Be happy, as an ordinary person."

"Kim Jongdae, you must come back safely. I wish you well. I'll wait for you to return and continue singing for us. I'll wait for you, I love you, thank you."

"I've received the autumn gift. You can enlist without worries. I'll wait for your return."

"Turns out 'Hello' was also a goodbye."

"To the gentle you, goodbye~"

"Dandelions bloom in April. You'll also be discharged in April. Let's meet when the dandelions bloom."

"Our main vocal pride, we'll wait for you to come home!!!"

"Thank you for gifting us with the single 'Hello'. We will be watching you and preparing to welcome you back. Waiting for your return. We love CHEN. ❤️❤️"

"Once you return, once I graduate, we'll meet again in the silver ocean."

"I've mentally prepared myself a long time ago, but why do I feel like I still can't accept it? Sigh. When I heard your new song yesterday, I was anguished. You're an ordinary person too. Even if you have a strong heart and tolerance, how can you not be affected by the outside world? You must never forget that there are so many people who support you and like you. Go early and return early. I wish you well ❤️"

"Your new single 'Hello' was a gift you left for us before enlistment. There are so many things I want to say in my heart, but I don't know how to say them. Jongdae-ya. Go carry out your duty. I will wait for you to come back and sing for us."

"So this is why you suddenly released a new song. It's okay, Eris will always wait for you. I'm looking forward to the next time we meet."

"Jongdae-ya~ Thank you for telling us about your enlistment instead of going quietly. Also thank you for your song. This song is a greeting and also a goodbye, but Eris will wait for EXO's main vocal pride, Kim Jongdae's safe return."

"No matter how much people want to you leave, I will keep waiting for you as I've always been. I'll wait for the day to are discharged and become the brightly shining Kim Jongdae, the best singer CHEN ❤️"

"In 10 days, we'll get a new picture of EXO touching a bald head. Kim Minseok, Doh Kyungsoo, Kim Junmyeon, Kim Jongdae, I'm waiting for you to return."

"When I saw that he was releasing a single, I even joked with my roommates, 'Jongdae is releasing a single, is he enlisting?' but I quickly told myself it couldn't be true. I never expected it to be true. From the moment you revealed your relationship, people dissed you so badly. When I saw you again after so long, you were so skinny. Although you've been through a lot, I believe that even if you could do it all over again, you would choose the same. I never thought that you would enlist so quickly. Our Jongdae, take care of yourself from now on. Go healthily and return safely."

"I'll wait for you to come back and sing for us. This isn't the last gift, right? When I first started became your fan, I never thought I would have such memorable experiences as a fan. Kim Jongdae, you are really amazing. You already have to leave, but to deliver such a fatal blow, you are so cruel. Just now, I cried until my whole body shook. You will come back, right. You will. My singer Kim, I miss you so much. I really, really miss you."

"Annyeong~ The new song is so good~ I will live well for the next four years and strive to be better~ I'll meet with you all again in 2024 ❤️"

 "Jongdae-ah, Chenchen-ah, this is so sudden. I don't want to part with you, but this is your decision and I can only respect it. I will wait for your return ❤️"

"Seems like my gut feeling was right. My Jongdae, you have to take care of yourself. You've had a hard time. I don't dare to imagine how you got through the past few months. You must be tired. I'm sorry I couldn't protect you, Jongdae-ya. Thank you for becoming such an excellent person, thank you for being so kind, thank you for standing by your decision. No matter what happens, no matter what other people say, I will never leave you, because you are the Jongdae that I love. Yesterday, today, tomorrow too, and forever. No matter what happens, you must get through each day happily. I can't wait to meet again in two years, when both of us have become better versions of ourselves. I hope in two years, I'll be studying for my Master's and you'll be the Singer Kim who shines brightly. I'll wait for you to come home ❤️"

(crossposts from twitter:)


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog