Sunday, October 4, 2020

[PANN] KAI'S RECENT PICTURES

  • [PANN] Kai, I don't need to say more
[+171] Kai is simply handsome, he has that kind of vibe. The picture of him turning his head feels like something that came out of an American teen film

[+134] Vibe gangster

[+121] He's my ideal type. He could film 100 late-teens movies by himself

[+60] Unedited real life pic


[+56] He's so handsome because of his distinct face and facial features, but also because his body is seriously hot. There was this really funny post in one of the forums, "if he was a student in America, the locker room door would've fallen off already" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
 
[+38] I really love Kai... Initially, I didn't like deep double eyelids and thick lips at all, but Kai completely destroyed my aversion;; I love everything from his personality to his manner of speech

[+38] This is the place where I can praise Kai's face to my heart's content right? Seriously, his forehead line is so sleek and pretty. His jawline is totally high-class. From the front, it's a v-line but from the side, he has an aristocratic jaw. It's really amazing. He has big eyes that are really pretty. He also has sexy thick lips. If you see him in real life, you'll understand why people call him pretty. His skin tone is like pottery made by a devoted craftsman. It's not just a plain brown. I don't know how to describe his skin tone in words. Kai is so handsome, but he's not just handsome, he has a unique face. Combining all these factors, he gives off a vibe you cannot find anywhere else. Although he's Korean, I understand why people keep saying he looks like the protagonist of a foreign teenage romance film. His entire being is sexy, but when he smiles he's super cute


[+33] Kai sort of has a unique aura. A heavy unique vibe that is really overwhelming

[+31] Hurry up with the solo debutㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

[+24] My favourite picture...


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog