Tuesday, October 20, 2020

[PANN] SEHUN AND SONG MINO'S FRIENDSHIP


F*ck, both are people I like, I'm so happy about this duo. They're just whispering to each other but why am I so happy

  • [PANN] Sehun and Song Mino seem to be close

Overall: +106

[+46] EXO and Winner seem to be close(?) Seungyoon once said on some broadcast that EXO are really good seniors
          >> That's right. Recently, on the EXO episode of K-pop Lyrics Helper (t/n: A youtube show that Winner's Seungyoon is hosting. You can watch the EXO episode here), he also said that EXO really took care of Winner when they were rookies and that EXO are seniors they are very grateful to

[+33] Song Mino promoted Fiance at the same time EXO promoted Love Shot. If you watch the encore stages, they always talk to each other

[+32] They're both f*cking beauties

[+28] The moment Sehun saw Song Mino, he immediately went over to talk to him ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


[+19] I am an Inner Circle... I approve... of this frindship... Guys.. you should become close... EXO-Ls, our Winner members are really kind and pure.. please take care of them

[+18] My bias is EXO but I like Winner's songs. I'm so happy every time I see EXO and Winner's ㅜㅜ friendship 

[+14] Suho and Kang Seungyoon's bowing battle ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ so cute


[+13] They've been greeting each other since MAMA 2014. I think they're close?

[+9] My bias is Winner but I like EXO so I welcome this friendship ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+7] Minseokie and Mino both appeared in It's Dangerous Outside the Blanket and they had overlapping promotions. Seems like that's how they got close. EXO and Winner appear to be close. The day CBX cameback with Blooming Day, Winner won #1 on Music Core, and there's a fancam of them greeting Baekhyunie

[+4] T-zone beauties ^^

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog