Sunday, May 24, 2020

[PANN] LET'S UPLOAD OUR BIAS' LEGENDARY ALBUMS

It's XOXO Kiss&Hug repackage for me
It has Wolf, Growl, Peter Pan, Don't Go, 3.6.5, Lucky, Baby Don't Cry and XOXO all in one album.

Even the b-sides in this album were totally legendary ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
but when it comes to album quality, Exodus is a wall ㅋㅋ

Everyone, come write about your bias' legendary albums according to your standards
I said according to your personal standards, so there's no specific concept/criteria
  • [PANN] Let's upload our bias' legendary albums
Overall +546

(EXO related only)

[+313] Seems like we have the same bias  ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Mine is Exodus!! I loved it ㅜㅜ
            >> That's right, all the songs from Exodus were great. I listened to My Answer religiously
            >> Lightsaber is awesome. When the song started and Baekhyunie was holding a blue flower during their concert, my heart was racing ㅠㅠㅠ I really love the live version of Lady Luck so I listen to the Exordium Live Album version everyday ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
            >> When they held the lightsticks?? during El Dorado, that was really the truth
            >> Exodus is a real masterpiece. All the b-sides are insane ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ EXO-Ls, am i the only one who gets choked up listening to El Dorado? I also really liked El Dorado and Lady Luck. Doh Kyungsoo and Byun Baekhyun's vocal colours are the best ㅠㅠ all the b-sides are really good so every time I listen to it, my favourite track changes. My friends, listen to the Exodus album ㅠㅠ
           >> I'm a fan of someone else but whenever EXO releases an album, I will definitely check them all out. I have many 'life songs' (the song of my life).... Their albums are very high quality
           >> Seriously, it wouldn't be an exaggeration to say that idols' worldviews/concepts can be divided into pre-Pathcode and post-Pathcode. First of all, Exodus was already insane starting from Pathcode. Even the b-sides are all good. What If, El Dorado, Playboy, My Answer, Beautiful all in one album
          >> I'm just a muggle passing by but I liked the most recent EXO album! Is that one Exodus?? After listening to Butterfly Effect, I checked out the other songs in the album and i was really surprised... I listen to Groove, Non Stop and Butterfly Effect the most.. Are there more EXO songs like this??
          >> Honestly all of EXO's b-sides are good. The famous ones go without saying. But when I first listened to Let Out The Beast, The Star, Two Moons, it was like "what the f*ck is this" but it's insanely catchy f*ck ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Before I knew it I was repeating "on the n- n- night there are t- two moons"
          >> I accept all the comments on OP's post but for me, the album with all masterpiece tracks is their 2017 winter album...... Universe, Been Through, Stay, Fall, Good Night, Lights out.... You can't throw a single song away. All of them are masterpieces
          >> Sing For You album too ㅠㅠㅠ Sing For You, Unfair, On The Snow, Girl x Friend

[+155] It's Ex'act album for me. The b-sides along with the Lotto repack's tracks are all amazing. They were all my taste. Lucky One, White Noise, One and Only, She's Dreaming, Artificial Love, Can't Bring Me Down, Heaven, Stronger, They Never Know, Cloud 9 were all in one album, it's really... At that time they also did the Exordium concerts which made it better. A masterpiece album by my standards
          >> This is seriously a masterpiece album ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I put in on shuffle deep in the night and my mood just improves ㅠㅠㅠ
          >> Listening to Artificial Love with earphones in makes me unable to breathe....

[+143] Isn't it this album? Seriously I still listen to the b-sides, Thunder, Love Love Love, Moonlight, Run ㅠㅜㅜㅜ They're so so good. This album really brings me back, it's really insane..
[+55} Sing For You was a legend ㅠㅠㅠ Unfair, On The Snow are so good

[+23] My favourite is EXO's 5th album Don't Mess Up My Tempo. It feels like a lot of money went into the songs. Using acapella in Tempo seemed like they were showing how much the members' vocal skills have improved. Each of the members' superpowers also appeared in the b-sides. Damage is so good. Gravity, Oasis, Bad Dream, Sign, Ooh La La La, 24/7, Smile on My Face, not a single song can be thrown away. Also, this album was released right before their hiatus so I feel more attached to it.

[+16] We have the same bias ㅜㅠ Personally it's Tempo Love Shot for me? The b-sides were all my personal taste ㅜㅠ I love Smile On My Face, Damage, Sign ㅜㅠ Wait and Trauma from Love Shot too ㅜㅠ

[+10] The legendary album that introduced me to the fandom... Seriously this made me stan

[+10] Honestly EXO doesn't have bad songs. Their title tracks are insane and their b-sides are even better ^^

[+10] The quality of Exodus was insane even from the teasers ㅋㅋ

[+9] You have the same bias as me! Mine is also XOXO but #2 is Tempo! I really love all the songs listed in the original post ㅠㅠㅠ For Tempo, it's 24/7, Ooh La La La, Smile On My Face, Oasis, Gravity, Damage, I love them all,,

[+8} Exodus... If they comeback with Love Me Right one more time, I'm confident I can pretend I didn't know...

[+7} I agree with OP. EXO is my bias now but during Growl era, I was a fan of someone else. Even then I could sing one part from each of the songs ㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog