Friday, May 15, 2020

[DAUM] WHEN SUHO THINKS OF EXO-L

"When Suho thinks of EXO-L. Even after i see them i still miss them, so i'll add in 'yearning'. Because they have been with us for a long time, i'll add in 'thankfulness'. Hmm i don't want them to fall sick / feel hurt, so i'll add in a bit of 'worry' too. 'Love'? Of course i have to add in all of 'love', i'm going to put in the most of this. Lastly, i'll put in a bit of 'forever'... and pretend that i had an accident and pour it all in. I'll put all of my heart into this and show you.

  • [DAUM] When Suho thinks of EXO-L
- I love you Junmyeon-ah

- Ah seriously i'm crying

- I was holding it in well today but this video made me cry ㅠㅠㅠ

- Have you had your dinner? I'm worried about you and i miss you ㅠㅠㅠ

- I'm already missing you Junmyeonie ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I miss you so much... Don't get injured, come back safely ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

- Junmyeon-ah i'll love you forever

- Ah f*ck i'm crying, my nose hurts ㅜㅜㅜ

- I became an EXO fan while i was a student. Because of my busy life now, i don't see them as often anymore but they are still my youth and my singers... The promise that Suho made when Minseokie went to military, EXO-L will be right here and keep that promise. You dedicated your youth to watch over us, for my youth, i'll send you off with that heart. Come back safely, i'll miss you.

- Because i love you so i'll feel happy while i wait, but it can't be helped that i'll miss you ㅠㅠㅠㅠ  Junmyeon-ah, i love you

- He smiled so prettily in the end my heart hurts, i already miss you Junmyeon-ah

- Junmyeon-ah i'm already worried of the days without you ㅠㅠ Will i be able to go through it ㅠㅠ

- I received your heart, Junmyeon-ah i already miss you what am i going to do

- I was smiling because he looked cute but as i continued watching, i started crying ㅠㅠ I miss you.

- Kim Junmyeon ㅠㅠㅠㅠ You have left such a huge void ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog