Thursday, May 28, 2020

[PANN] EXO IS REALLY LEGENDARY

Rather than calling EXO pioneers, it's more like they turned around domain of idol culture. Firstly, reviving the physical album market is just the beginning. Streaming culture, goods culture, other common nicknames like '~s' (t/n: like 94s (pronounced ninety-fours), representing 94-line) and 'hand synchronization' (t/n: xiumin's hand synchronization habit) seriously all started with EXO  ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Also, they're pretty much the only ones with a fandom union, and honestly, Growl is the only album everyone knows the fanchants and all the b-sides. Also, more than anything, EXO are the only idols in history to maintain their top-tier position during their military hiatus, they've had 3 withdrawals, all kinds of anti rumours, people keeping them in check, 3 times dating news, marriage, even pregnancy, it's fascinating they still have fans. If it was me, I'd have lost my soul already and leave the fandom. Also, there's no other group in which all the members look classy ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ A group like this existing is already fascinating enoughㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Also, the members individual talents are daebak. Acting, vocals, dance, even the fashion industry, they have everything. Seriously, there were posts bashing EXO trending on Pann everyday between 2013~2016, when it came to EXO, it was just sh*tposts. These days, besides the usual trolls and antis, they've become the type that's people have good opinion of. I really understand what going beyond popularity with acknowledgement meant. It's proven that trolls are just making things up. I'm worried that you'll think I'm bullsh*tting so I took a proofshot (of not being an EXO fan) with my parent's phone in advance ㅋ

(shows that OP didn't like/share/play etc EXO's songs)
  • [PANN] EXO is really legendary
Overall: +726

[+243] Growl era was ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋf*cking funny though. For real, it wasn't 'which idol do you like?', it was 'who in EXO do you like'? Even the boys jammed to Growl ㅌㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ We listened to Miracles in December and First Snow as we entered the new year ㅠㅠ At that time, I had no concept of the idol industry at all, I didn't know about stanning, I just memorized every f*cking line of their b-sides like Peter Pan, Don't Go and 3.6.5. etc. When we went for karaoke, the kids and I sang to Baby Don't Cry, we only sang EXO songs  ㅌㅋㅋ  Wow, EXO somehow feels like my school life, my youth?? reallyㅠㅠ EXO was a legend at that time, such memories ㅋㅋㅋ those times were really fun

[+196] The more they're like this, the more we have to support them ㅠㅜ The more we have to stick to them persistently.  I hope the group will last long. Since early debut, EXO aren't just their fans' memories, they're many people's memories, they're the memories that connect everyone from that generation. I hope that they keep going further than where they've come so far. I want to make it happen, f*ck, I'll protect EXO for a long time

[+174] It's my first time seeing a group whose fansite was #1 on search rankings

[+101] EXO's Showtime was legendary too. For real, whatever they did rose on search rankings and everything would become sold out

[+76] Honestly speaking, didn't they save kpop itself..? They revived the pretty much ruined physical album market and revitalized it. Now, idols sell albums pretty well. Back then, kpop wasn't popular, 100m views was something one couldn't even dream of, but after they revived kpop, if they're popular in Korea, they pretty much get 100 million. The quality of old records and new records are to.tal.ly different..

[+71] Fan love + talent + godly looks.. More than anything, the EXO members never make their hardships known the the fans. EXO's fan love is really more sincere than anyone else

[+69] They're really our youth. There's that saying, our generation is called EXO. That saying is really true and sounds very cool. At that time, I also had no concept of fangirling, I just listened to their songs religiously, memorised them, watched videos and things like this, I was so happy and I loved it. When I think of that time, it feels really nostalgic and moving.. I think I'll keep liking EXO in the futre

[+29] They don't need anything else. If fans couldn't feel their fan love, after going through all that, they wouldn't be able to persevere. EXO expresses their fanlove such that even other people can feel it, EXO-Ls who receive love for a long time will also continue to love for a long time ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I love EXO ㅠㅠ
I feel happy today too.
Because there's EXO-L,
Because I get to love you.

 [+15] Did you know that Fan Talk (Pann subsection) was created because of EXO/ 80~90% of trending posts were EXO so they separated it

[+14] If you're wondering what this is, it's the crowd that gathered at EXO's fansign ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+11] Sometimes I'm confused as to whether I stan top-tier idols or supermodels..
Sehun - the only celeb who was directly greeted by the head of Moncler. Nicknamed 'Beautiful Boy' at Louis Vuitton.
Chanyeol - the first Asian to sit in the front row for Tommy Hilfiger, nicknamed Tommy Boy
Kai - At Gucci HQ, whenever celebrities or VIGs are invited, they're collectively called 'Kai'. Gucci's president asked him for a picture

[+10] First of all, 100m views now and 100m views then are very different ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㄱㅋThese days, they get 100-200 million views but back then, one was a legendary group with 100m views ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+10] Honestly their vocal members' talents are also underrated. They sing really well

[+10] Now, the age of Pann users have lowered so there are kids who are wondering "was it really to that degree?"EXO was simply a religion then. Kids would draw Overdose, Mama and Exodus logos on their desks. Ah, such memories, really
When you search "took away hat", the results are "guy who took away hat", "guy whose hat was taken away", "EXO guy whose hat was taken away", "guy who took away hat in Growl", "hat was taken away"
[+7] Because it's an EXO post, seems like many people are hating ㅋㅋ꙼̈  thank you for your interest in a 10 year old group, we'll keep becoming more impressive~

[+6] Sorry, I'm just passing by but I was so dumbfounded I'm writing this. EXO changed the scale for kpop, they changed the standards. For example, albums? dolls, things like this-- anyhow, more importantly, i was a mocha bread fanatic, but I never dreamt that I wouldn't be able to eat mocha bread anywhere in the country even if I gave money. I'm still dumbfounded by that.... You still insist that EXO are nothing special? Whenever I think about how I couldn't buy mocha bread that time, my anger still boils?

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog