Wednesday, May 27, 2020

[WEIBO] EXO LAY 4TH SOLO ALBUM 'LIT' MV TEASER

  • [WEIBO] EXO Lay 4th solo album 'LIT' MV teaser
Overall: +17,066

- I'm just a muggle but honestly the MV is pretty cool and so rich of Chinese elements

- Looking forward to Zhang Yixing's 4th child!

- I watched his 'On The Love Of Lotus' performance on CZR and i feel he has a very serious attitude when it comes to making music

- Initially i do not have much thoughts about Zhang Yixing, but after listening to his song by chance and understanding his attitude towards music, i think he is someone you can't help but love. He is serious, he works hard and he pours out his all for music. The reason people talk bad about him is because they do not understand him. I'll definitely listen to the new album!

- "I love lotus, because it grows from mud but is not tainted by it" (the classic Chinese poem that inspired Lay's On The Love Of Lotus)~ As expected our Lay likes Chinese style lately

- Wow this style. He did everything he said he would do. His capabilities and works speaks for itself. I think he is pretty awesome.

- He really loves music, i like his attitude

- "I met myself, i told myself about myself, i bid myself farewell". Zhang Yixing's 4th solo album 'LIT', telling you a story of two lifetimes.

- When i watched the teaser i thought he was going to film a movie! Looking forward to Zhang Yixing!

- This MV burns too much money (expensive)

- The MV is at a movie level. Looking forward to Zhang Yixing's 4th child 'LIT'!

- I don't really know much about him but this MV teaser made me look forward to it

- Wow the MV is a big production!

- Zhang Yixing are you filming a MV or movie, this looks so good

- The concept looks pretty good

- I feel like i was watching a movie. They filmed it well.

- When i clicked on the video i thought Gege filmed a movie

- F*ck this looks so high class

- Since it's SM, i'm at ease. Many companies failed to bring out the Chinese style (in their MVs), but SM has quite a good understanding of the Chinese syle

- Omg i must be watching the movie 'LIT'

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog