Wednesday, May 13, 2020

[DAUM] KYUNGSOO & XIUMIN CONFIRMED FOR RERUN OF MILITARY MUSICAL

  • [DAUM] Military musical 'Return: The Promise of the Day' to premiere in June.. Doh Kyungsoo & Yoon Jisung double cast for the title role
- Kyungsoo ah ㅜㅜㅜ Please let there be a seat for me

- F*king insane

- Kyungsoo ah, wait for me

- Heol i really want to see D.O. in a musical

- Doh Kyungsoo ㅜㅜㅜㅜ Heol he's going to do it together with Minseok, crazy, i must go watch it f*ck

- Kyungsoo ah Minseok ah, please let me see you....

- Please do it in Gocheok ㅠㅠ (i'm joking, no i'm serious)

- Corona, please get lost!!!!!!

- I'll pass out if i can't go. Kyungsoo ah, wait for me... Minseok too..

- It's good that we get to see Kyungsoo, but i'm worried about Corona

- Kyungsoo-ah... My mom has been waiting for you... My mom and i will go see you together

- Please let Doh Kyungsoo and Xiumin perform on the same day

- I'll go together with my mom..

- Ticketing is going to be crazy... It's almost at concert ticketing level

- It's at blood ticketing level...

- I'm willing to pay, so can you please do online streaming?? ㅠㅠㅠㅠ F*ck ㅠㅠ I want to see it so badly... We can all watch it together without worrying about Corona ㅠㅠㅠ

- Doh Kyungsoo is going to do so well, f*ck i'm going crazy....

- Doh Kyungsoo, please let me see a moving Doh Kyungsoo

- I miss Kyungsoo and Minseok so much ㅜㅜㅜㅜ

- Doh Kyungsoo... Seriously i have only been waiting for this day

- Musical with Doh Kyungsoo and Kim Minseok, if i can't go, all that's left is to die
_____________
Yoon Jisung (Wanna One)
Doh Kyungsoo (EXO)
Lee Hongki (FT Island)
Xiumin (EXO)
Actor Kim Minseok 
Lee Sungyeol (Infinite)
  • [DAUM] Rerun of military musical 'Return: The Promise of the Day' is expected to be blood ticketing
- It's already scary

- The last time was blood ticketing too...

- EXO members musical, i'll conquer them (ticketing)

- Please... Just this once....

- Kyungsoo ah, you wait for me

- It's really blood ticketing...

-  I'm already scared (of ticketing).. But f*ck i must go

- Wait for me EXO

- Heol ㅠㅠㅠ I'm going ㅠㅠㅠ This time i seriously must go

- Heol it's seriously going to be blood ticketing if both EXO members are performing..

- Is this a Dream Concert line-up ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- So both D.O. and Xiumin are going to perform together? EXO fans are going to be so happy

- F*ck i can already see myself being jealous of people who can go watch the musical

- I don't think there'll be a seat for me.. ㅠㅠ

- Please let Doh Kyungsoo and Kim Minseok perform on the same day. It's okay even if i don't get to to, i just want to see them hangout together
  >> But Kyungsoo is acting as the younger character while Xiumin is acting the older character so they won't be able to perform together
  >> I know that but if they are performing on the same day, they'll be able to travel to and fro the musical venue together or spend time together during waiting time

-  Please just give me 10 seats...

- There's already no seat left for me f*ck ㅋㅋㅋㅋ If both EXO members are on the same day, it's over

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog