Friday, May 8, 2020

[INSTIZ] GUYS, MY YOUNGER SIBLING IS ACTUALLY AN EXO FAN


He said that his first love in high school was an EXO fan, so he should like EXO too.

He looked up their songs and while listening to them, he realised that they also put on cool performances, so he made up his mind to become a fan (whispers)
He said that after he enlisted in the army, one of his seniors was an EXO fan so when EXO had a comeback, he kept up with EXO's stages (whisper)
He also said he has gone to concerts with that senior (whispers)
You're asking me why I'm whispering...? He claimed he doesn't like idols,
but he was just exposed by me just now~ (whispers)
  • [INSTIZ] Guys (whispers) My younger sibling is actually an EXO fan (whispers)
 - Ahㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ This is so funny in a random way ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
        >> OP's reply: I told him that I uploaded this post and he asked me to brag about how he bought 60 albums (whispers)

- ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ How cute, he's a male fan?
        >> OP's reply: Yes, my brother (whispers)

- ㅋㅋ⫬ㅋ⫬ㅋ⫬ㅋ⫬ㅋ⫬ㅋ⫬ㅋ⫬ㅋ Cute
        >> OP's reply: he's not cute, he's gross

- ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ whispers ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ There seems to be many fans of our boys in the army...!!! hehe
        >> OP's reply: EXO seems to have many male fans. When I was in high school, I often saw this male EXO fan sing EXO songs as he walked down the hallway

 -  Let's be happy together (whispers)

- Wow, 60 albums is impressive (whispers)
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog