Thursday, May 7, 2020

[THEQOO] THE TWO SONGS THAT EXO FANS ARGUE ABOUT


Gravity

Forever

The two EXO songs that make you want to drive at full speed
Gravity and Forever

Gravity vs Forever
Whenever there are polls about which song is your style,
the ratio will be 50:50
otherwise, the winning song changes every time the poll is made...

(OP's style is Forever)
  • [THEQOO] The two songs that EXO fans argue about
- No matter how you see it it's Forever. When it comes to drive at full speed, it's Forever

- King-ever

- I change my vote to Gravity

- This is totally Gravity

- For Gravity, you have to listen to it in a car while for Forever, you have to be on a motorbike while pretending to be Jung Woosung in 'Beat' (movie). That's how I feel





- Obviously it's King-ravity. Are they even comparable ㅠ

- Your gaze and words!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are !!!!!!! All!!!!!!!!1 Forever !!!!!!!!!

- I'm someone else's fan but I vote for Gravity. It's a f*cking masterpiece

- Gravity, God-ravity

- Gravity is a masterpiece but it's Forever when it comes to full speed

- Gravity wins

- It's Forever. I'm riding on the back of a motorbike

- Forever... Ko Ko Bop was seriously a masterpiece of an album

- Forever. I don't understand why there's a discourse ㅎㅎ

- Nothing beats KingGod-ravity

- God-ravity!!!! I really love the choreo

- Yesterday it was Forever, today it's Gravity

- Gravity = sports car / Forever = bike

- Gravity is my bias but full speed is Forever. When I listen to Forever while driving, I end up stepping on the accelerator

- I'm the opposite. I think Gravity is more motorbike. Maybe it's because of the teaser photo

- It's Gravity! There's something about it that somehow appeals to Koreans

-  I can't pick ㅜ

- When it comes to speeding on a motorbike, it's God-ever!! Both songs have amazing rap parts

- It's Forever. I'm not an EXO stan but my feelings for Forever are more sincere than anyone else's

- I go crazy when I hear the 'forever, forever, forever, forever' in the intro

- After listening to Forever, I see why EXO must have Chen...

- I'm a muggle but somehow Gravity makes me want to run while screaming

- I'm addicted to Chanyeol's rap in Gravity

- Just listening to Gravity gives me the urge to drive

-  I love Gravity so much.. I remember how some kid at school was listening to it, I loved it so much I took note of the lyrics and went to search it up..

- I listen to Forever more but I like Gravity slight more..This is hard

- Not a fan but I f*cking love Gravity

- I'm someone else's fan but it's Forever for me

- How to choose between Forever and Gravity ㅠㅠ

- God-ravity. I like Forever too but Gravity's lyrics are more my style

- God-ever, God-ravity, both songs are gods ㅠㅠ

- Gravity -- isn't it obvious?

t/n: after counting the votes in the comments, Gravity had 100 votes and Forever had 80 votes
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog