Friday, May 22, 2020

[THEQOO] SUHO - "HONESTLY I JUST WANT TO BE HAPPY TOGETHER WITH OUR FANS AND MEMBERS FOR A LONG LONG TIME"

From the bottom of Junmyeonie's heart...
"I am very thankful for our fans' support, but they receive more stress than me in terms of ranking... I know they put in a lot of effort (to achieve those) rankings and records. But when fans do not get the ranking that they desired, it makes me feel really sorry.. I am really sorry for that. Honestly i just want to be happy together with our EXO-L and our members for a long long time. Like what i said on 31 December, even if there is only 1 EXO-L, i will go on stage together with the members. So i hope our fans won't feel sorry (about the rankings), just watch us on stage and be happy together with us."

Because of Corona, he held a fanmeeting through V-app. When asked to say a few words to fans, he spoke really from the bottom of his heart.

Also the official 2015 fanmeeting goods - EXO rings




He first wore it during the fanmeeting and said it is couple ring with fans. After that he was seen wearing the ring on a few other occasions as well.

"Ah! I wore EXO-L ring today, our couple ring. I forgot to mention about this."

He did not forget about the ring and even wore it today for the fanmeeting.

He is a member that treats fans sincerely, always feeling sorry and thankful towards fans. Today's fanmeeting made me realize that he is someone that i want to support no matter what he does in the future.
  • [THEQOO] "Honestly i just want to be happy together with our EXO-Ls and members for a long long time. (To be together) forever, really." 
- It feels like EXO and EXO fans have become each other's family

- I have never stan idols but if i did, i think Suho would be a really dependable / reliable leader for my idol

- The more i know Suho and the things he did for EXO and EXO-Ls, the more touched i am by him ㅠㅠ His heart that is always thinking of fans is really beautiful

- The bond between him and fans are really strong. They have been through a lot of hardships together

- I'm surprised that there is such a bond between us too, and i really feel it;; I usually don't believe in such things ㅋㅋㅋㅋ We have been together for a long time, so we can feel the bond between us. Also because they are people who really make us feel (the bond)

- Isn't EXO still doing well lately. I see them doing well lately though, are fans feeling stressed (about results)...?? I didn't know about that but i can really feel Suho's sincerity ㅠㅠ Hwaiting

- We have been living really happily as EXO fans this far, we will make you even happier in the future so please look forward to it

- The things that we do for the boys have unknowingly become their burden.. When i saw Junmyeonie cry, my heart really hurts..

- Our Junmyeonie, EXO and EXO-L, let's all walk on flower paths only ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

- I have done my best with an enjoyable heart but i didn't know he would think this way ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Anyway it's something that is difficult to speak about but you still did it, so thank you and i'm sorry... Junmyeon-ah let's be together for a long long time, i love you

- I love you Kim Junmyeon ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

- Junmyeon-ah i love you. It has nothing to do with results, we like it because it's EXO. I'll support you in the future too!

- From 2013 until 2020, my heart has never changed. I really really like you. Let's be together for a long long time.

- When they first released the EXO ring, everyone cursed at it because the design is weird. But when Junmyeonie said it's a couple ring with fans, i went and bought it ㅜㅜㅜㅜ

- He saw fans feeling stressed about the results and feeling sorry to him, he cried because he felt even sorrier, i can really see his sincerity towards fans and it really touched me ㅠㅠ He hopes fans won't care too much about results and just be happy together with the members, there is no reason to not like a person like this.. ㅠㅠ Suho is really loving

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog