Monday, May 4, 2020

[THEQOO] SUHO WILL BE ENLISTING ON 14 MAY

image
  • [THEQOO] Suho will be enlisting on 14 May... The 3rd EXO member to enlist
- EXO members are all going for military services already ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

- Someone said if he will be joining public services if he is being enlisted on Thursday, is he really going for public services?

- I'm glad that he is going now when the weather is good ㅠㅠ

- Junmyeon-ah, come back safely

- Our Myeooooooooooon ㅠㅠ

- We won't get to see our bunny,,,

- Don't go ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

- I was hoping we could celebrate your birthday together, this is sad ㅠㅠ Come back safely, Junmyeon-ah ㅠㅠㅠ

- Fans, have strength

- Junmyeon-ah ㅜㅜㅜㅜ My baby ㅜㅜㅜ

- I'm glad he is going for public services. Our bunny injured his knees before, so please don't overdo it 8^8

- No ㅜㅜㅜㅜ I'm crying... Stay healthy, Junmyeon-ah ㅜㅜㅜ I'll wait for you

- F*ck there is nothing interesting anymore in my life.... ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

- 2022 is so faraway... I can't let you leave Junmyeonie ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

- I have been preparing my heart but i still can't get used to this. Come back to us healthily ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

- He's going earlier than i expected ㅠ Come back safely ㅠㅠ

- I'm an EXO-L and i didn't even cry this much when i sent my bias to military... It's something that i have been expecting but it still makes me sad that my hands are shaking ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I love you so much, seriously

- Just like that another star has been snatched away by the National Security Department.. ☆

- I'm a fan of another group but i don't know why i can't get used to the fact that EXO are going to military ㅠㅠㅠ I'm getting goosebumps how time flies... Come back safely

- Junmyeon-ah, take good care of your health and come back safely ㅠㅠ What am i going to do, I'm already missing you ㅠㅠㅠ

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog