Saturday, May 23, 2020

[THEQOO] THE ACTOR-IDOL THAT MAJORITY WOULD AGREE ARE GOOD IN ACTING

1. Im Siwan
2. Doh Kyungsoo (D.O.)
  • [THEQOO] The 2 actor-idol that majority would agree are good in acting
- It's exactly the 2 person that i have been expecting ㅋㅋ

- This 2 are super good even among actors

- I came into this post while thinking of this 2 person too

- They both have a similar vibe ㅋㅋ

- I didn't know much about EXO when I watched 'It's Okay That's Love', i thought he was a new actor ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- They both have amazing eyes and they have a face that is good in acting

- I agree, they are both trust-to-watch by my standards ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- I watched D.O. in that movie where he acted as a special attention soldier. I watched it with my younger brother and he said he really looked like a special attention soldier and it gave him goosebumps...

- I agree, they both have a lot of box office hits and received a lot of good reviews

- When i first saw Doh Kyungsoo in a drama, he was so good in acting i didn't know he was an idol..

- Agree, they do well as main characters too

- It's to the point where people would think you are weird if you don't agree they are good in acting

- Doh Kyungsoo in 'Swing Kids' was really memorable

- Kyungsoo did really well in 'Along With The Gods' so i searched him up. I remember being shocked to find out that he was an EXO member, i didn't know that

- I like 'Swing Kids'

- Doh Kyungsoo is really good in acting... Even the characters he portray are all different from each other, it's fascinating

- I agree they are both good in acting. I took a liking on Doh Kyungsoo after watching 'Swing Kids'

- D.O.'s acting is good ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I watched 'Be Positive' because a model that i was following recommended it a lot and i f*king agree he is good

- Doh Kyungsoo was really good in 'Hundred Days Husband' too

- They are both born with it

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog