Saturday, May 16, 2020

[THEQOO] EXO MEMBERS' MANNER OF SPEECH FROM CHANYEOL'S INSTAGRAM POSTS

These are posts from some years ago, take it as a reference~!
1. Xiumin
Chanyeol: (cutely) Minseokie hyung whom i love, happy birthday~~~
Minseokie hyung: (cutely) As expected~! Yeolie Yeolie whom i love~ Thank you ^^

Chanyeol instagram caption: As expected Minseokie hyung has a good eye for people
Chanyeol: Minseokie hyung-ie said i am the most handsome
Minseokie hyung: *sticker asking for kiss* right here

2. Baekhyun
Chanyeol: Baekhyun Baekhyun Baekhyun Baekkuhen, happy birthday
Baekhyunie: Yeaapp
Chanyeol: I'm the 1st?? Am i not
Baekhyunie: (cutely) Thank you!!! >< ㅋㅋㅋ
Chanyeol: It's okay if i'm not (the 1st) ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Baekhyunie: You are the 1st ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Chanyeol: Woohoo ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. D.O.
Chanyeol: Jungseok-ie hyung is healthy right..?
Kyungsoo: ㅋㅋㅋㅋ He's alive...
Chanyeol: That's right..
Chanyeol: My friend Doyoung-ah (Kyungsoo's character in My Annoying Brother), ah no Kyungsoo-ah, happy birthday! I'm the 1st one (to wish you) right?
Kyungsoo: Yes you are the first, Chanyeol-ah ㅋㅋ Thank you

Chanyeol: Happy birthday Kyungsoo-ah
Kyungsoo: Thank you Chanyeol-ah. You called me but i didn't pick up. I went to bed at 10pm and i just woke up
Chanyeol: ㅋㅋㅋㅋ You must be tired because of the movie greetings, you've worked hard. I hope today will be your happiest day in 2016 ㅋㅋ
Kyungsoo: Movie greetings are only starting today...
Chanyeol: ???

4. Kai
Chanyeol: Is there something you want?
Kai: Happiness. Watch
Chanyeol: I'll recommend you a place that sells it
Kai: Buy me a computer. Chrome
Chanyeol: I'll recommend you a place that sells it

Chanyeol: Happy birthday Jongin-ah. I bet i'm the 1st (to wish you)??? Because i have been sending you message since 11:59pm. Happy birthday Jongin-ah (x6)
Kai: Ennn

5. Sehun
Chanyeol: Oh-Sen, happy birthday. I sent this right at 12am. Are you touched??
Sehunie: You're late
Chanyeol: I no longer have the desire to be 1st place. Is there anything you want

Sehunie: What are you going to do about it
Chanyeol: I set an alarm reminder but i was recording so i couldn't use my phone... Happy birthday
Sehunie: Whatever
Chanyeol: Give me the birthday present
Sehunie: Thank you

Sehunie's message to Chanyeol (^_-)-☆ (^o^)
Sehun: Happy birthday Chanyeol. As expected i'm the 1st. I'm always thankful to you. I hope you know this how i truly feel. Hope you will have a good day.
Chanyeolie: What is this... ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Thank you Sehun-ah

6. Lay
Lay Hyung: Thank you Chanyeol-ah. Thank you, really.
Chanyeol: (cutely) I love you
Lay Hyung: Please faster write the lyrics for Monodrama

(t/n: the way the members write is really cute because of the way they spell their words but we aren't able to show that after translating into English ㅠㅠ)
  • [THEQOO] EXO members' manner of speech from Chanyeol's instagram posts
- Lay's Korean is really good

- Most of the members have a lot of aegyo

- Kai ㅋㅋㅋㅋ He seems to be the type to talk indifferently (with the members) but in a loving manner

-  ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Oh Sehun ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Whatever ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- The maknae-s are so cute ㅠㅠ

- Chanyeol is really sweet ㅋㅋㅋㅋ He sends birthday messages to the members right at 12am ㅋㅋㅋ

- I think Chanyeolie has the most aegyo though??? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- Kai and Sehun is f*king funny

- I f*king love EXO ㅠㅠ

- Chanyeol is really heartwarming. He takes good care of the people around him

- The hyung-s are exploding with aegyo while the maknae-s are cool ㅋㅋㅋ Xiumin's manner of speech is f*king cute

- Lay's Korean is better than i expected, he even knows what 따릉해 means (cute way of spelling 'i love you')

- Xiumin is like me, I would also send stickers with every message ㅋㅋㅋ

- Doh Kyungsoo is heart-fluttering

- Chanyeol is cute ㅋㅋ D.O. speaks prettily, i like how he says thank you while calling the members by name, he is really loving

- The way Chanyeol was so obsessed about being 1st is really cute ㅋㅋㅋ

- Sehun sounds like a dongsaeng in elementary school ㅋㅋㅋㅋ His manner of speech is cute ㅋㅋㅋ

- Sehun ㅋㅋㅋㅋ He told Chanyeol that he was late when Chanyeol sent him the message right at 12am, but when he wished Chanyeol 11 minutes after 12am, he claimed that he's the 1st one ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Cute ㅠㅠ

- It's not easy to wish the member's happy birthday right at 12am... I'm not his fan but i think Chanyeol is really amazing and he takes good care of his members

- I used to think Baekhyunie has the most aegyo but it looks like it's Chanyeolie ㅋㅋ

- The maknae-s are cool ㅋㅋㅋ EXO are all loving and full of aegyo

- There are many people who asked why aren't there messages with Suho. During Suho's birthday, Chanyeolie and Sehunie personally surprised him with a cake and had a birthday party with him, they turned on V-app during then too. That's why there's no messages of it, but there are videos.

- EXO are all lovable kids

- Look at this pure kids' manner of speech ㅋㅋㅋ Lay's emoticon is really funny too

- "I'll recommend you a place that sells it", this is f*king funny

- They must be really nice to their maknae-s ㅋㅋㅋㅋ The kids speak so comfortably with them ㅋㅋ F*king adorable

- Oh Sehun and Kim Jongin ㅋㅋㅋ It's really funny how you could see the member's personality in the way they send messages ㅋㅋㅋ They are all full of aegyo.. Also, Doh Kyungsoo's manner of speech ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- Xiumin's "right here" is so cute

- The maknae-s manner of speech are so similar to my maknae-s at home, it gives me goosebumps ㅋㅋㅋㅋ However their looks are not similar.....

- I can hear Doh Kyungsoo's voice while reading his messages

- I'm not an EXO fan but why do i hear their voices while reading the messages ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Sehun's "whatever" is f*king hilarious

- Chanyeol's manner of speech matches his looks

- (Reading it) makes me think Sehun is the hyung ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Ah so cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋ The way Xiumin uses stickers, he is really full of aegyo...

- Sehun's manner of speech is exactly like in real life

- Baekhyun is a kindhearted middle schooler

- He started wishing the members happy birthday from 11:59pm so he could be 1st, why is he so cute

- It's cute how EXO members use basic stickers ㅠㅠ ㅋㅋㅋ

- D.O's manner of speech = me ㅋㅋㅋ Minseokie is so sweet~ EXO friendship forever ㅎㅎ

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog