Thursday, July 18, 2019

[THEQOO] THE MV EACH EXO MEMBER LOOKS THE BEST IN

 XIUMIN - LOVE ME RIGHT
 LAY - LUCKY ONE
 SUHO - FOR LIFE
 D.O. - POWER
 CHEN - TEMPO
 BAEKHYUN - MONSTER
SEHUN - LOTTO
 CHANYEOL - GROWL
 KAI - LOVE SHOT
120408 ~ now
I reiterate that this is my subject pick. My pick~!
  • [THEQOO] My subjective opinion of which MV each EXO member looked the best in 

- You picked well ㅋㅋㅋ

- Sehun in Lotto and Chanyeol in Growl is for real ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- I agree but personally, for Xiumin it's Call Me Baby

- This is a restaurant of handsome faces

- I'm not an EXO fan but Sehun somehow suits the song Lotto 

- Xiumin's is Ko Ko Bop

- For me Chen's is Lotto ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- I thought of Ko Ko Bop Chanyeol but then again there's the legendary 3 minute 1 second... But I still can't forget the shock I got when I saw Chanyeol's Ko Ko Bop teaser..ㅜㅜ

- Why am I so excited that your pick overlaps with mine ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Chanyeol's legendary 3 minute 1 second is self-explanatory, Suho in For Life is keuuuuuuuuu a prince from a fairy tale... Lotto Sehun-ie tooㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I agree with Lay in Lucky One tooㅎ..........ㅎ At that time I heard a lot of praises about him from the people around me

- Lay looked good in Call Me Baby ㅋㅋㅋ  And I acknowledge Sehun in Lotto

- The first EXO MV I watched was Call Me Baby. Lay and Xiumin were f*cking handsome in it

- I joined the fandom when I saw Suho in For Life. He's really a prince ㅋㅋ I watched the EXO MVs with a group of people together and we all screamed at the scene of Suho sleeping

- The legendary 3 miunute 1 second ㅠㅠ personally I like Sehun in Love Me Right

- I accept everything in the OP. In Call Me Baby all the EXO members were f*cking handsome... although they're f*cking handsome all the time

- I think all the members were great in Call Me Baby and Love Me Right... I personally liked Kyungsoo in Growl... his purple hair left a deep impression

- I agree with Baekhyun in Monster. I'm someone else's fan but I was shocked when I saw it
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog