Wednesday, July 10, 2019

[PANN] I THINK EXO ARE REALLY UNDERRATED

There aren't many groups that can pull of so many different genres like EXO... Their B-sides are all high quality and they have a strong identity that makes them even more legendary. They always surprise me ㅇㅇ

  • [PANN] I think EXO are really underrated

Overall: +1620

[+394] The way their concepts are always different is the most impressive to me.. usually refreshing idols or sexy idols maintain the same concept all the time, but EXO's concepts change every time yet the ever-changing concepts suit them perfectly which fascinates me

[+325] I feel this every time they have a comeback. Their ability to pull of concepts is amazing ㄷㄷ There are many people prejudiced against them because of their fans' image and underrate them

[+280] I acknowledge this

[+106] I acknowledge this. Not just in the idol industry but also in acting and fashion industries, there aren't many versatile all-rounded idol groups

[+38] While there are many overrated idols, there are also idols who are underrated just because they're idols

[+30] It's amazing how none of their concepts have ever overlapped

-

(OP was posted on 11/02/2018)
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog