Thursday, July 4, 2019

[THEQOO] AN APP THAT WAS UPDATED BECAUSE OF EXO-LS

Goondori: an app where you can register a soldier and track their enlistment and discharge dates etc, but you can only register one person

After EXO's enlistment started, fans registered Xiumin but because of D.O.'s enlistment news, fans started leaving enquiries
[user review] it's pretty and nice to use. Goondori doesn't allow more than one person to be registered ㅠㅠㅠ? I have 8 boyfriends and they're all enlisting but if I only have one goondori, what should I do ㅠ

[developer's reply] hello, thank you for leaving a review! You have 8 boyfriends ㅜㅜㅜ I envy you. There has been many requests to add more slots so we are currently working on it. We'll try to finish it by the end of June. Thank you!!! Please keep using goondori!
[update] the app finally supports more than one registration! 
1. Can register up to 8 people.
[...]
3. The number of foreigner users have increased so the app now supports English. (Thai and Arabic will be supported soon) [...]

It was updated to allow up to 8 slots ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

  • [Theqoo] ??: I have 8 boyfriends and all are enlisting, what should I do ㅠ

- Thanks to one brave EXO fan, they changed it ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ thank you ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

- ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ she said 8 boyfriends ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- It's not even the standard 10 people but specifically 8 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- It's also so funny how the developer replied that they were envious of her 8 boyfriends ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- It also cracks me up how the number of foreigner users increased ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- The way she wrote 8 boyfriends proudly is so f*cking funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- Wow this is exactly my situation ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  I really like this goondori app and while using it for Minseok I wanted to add Kyungsoo but couldn't and it made me sad...

- EXO-Ls did a big thing ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- Thank you in advance, EXO-Ls ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- Even so, their enlistment periods are all different so wouldn't 5 slots be enough? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  Ah I'm really speechless ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I should be shameless like this ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- So this was because of EXOㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- The english functions were also changed according to a guide posted by a Xiumin fan ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog