Thursday, July 4, 2019

[NAVER] SUHO APPOINTED AMBASSADOR FOR THE 7TH ANIMAL FILM FESTIVAL IN SUNCHEONMAN



  • [NAVER] EXO Suho, appointed ambassador for the 7th Animal Film Festival in Suncheonman

[+214;-0] His ambassador speech is very cool too

[+144;-0] I knew it.. 'Growl' is the sound made by an animal, he was appointed ambassador since then~ A guardian angel!

[+134;-0] I've come to know a variety of events because of Suho ㅠㅠ It's an animal film festival so it suits a nice person = Suho

[+75;-0] Hwaiting, our Suho

[+59;-0] Wow I'll look forward to it!

[+10;-0] In an interview some time ago he said that his dream is to become someone who influences others positively. He's even more amazing because he's doing just as he said!! Suho hwaiting!!

[+5;-0] Ambassador free pass, EXO's leader, Byul's oppa, Suho-nim ♡

[+4;-0] He's the type that gets a free pass when meeting with the in-laws, that's why he suits ambassador work perfectly! He has a face that you can trust and have confidence in. The face that saves the world ㅠㅠㅠ He even has a beautiful heart, he's so cool

[+4;-0] This is the first time I'm hearing about this film festival. Was Suho selected to be ambassador because it's an animal film festival and he looks like a bunny?

[+4;-0] It's a face that people want as an ambassador

[+4;-0] I learnt about this Suncheonman Animal Film festival thanks to Suho!! Hwaiting!!

[+4;-0] EXO Suho's face seems trustworthy

[+3;-0] Wow so this is why he's the ambassador... I live near Suncheon but I never knew about this film festival... I only found out after Suho promoted itㅋㅋㅋ

[+3;-0] I'm a student living in Suncheon and all of my peers love Suho. The 's' in Suncheon stands for Suho
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog