Friday, July 5, 2019

[NAVER] IU COVERS 'THAT'S OKAY'



  • [NAVER] 'The song i listen to after work' IU, releases cover of EXO D.O.'s solo song

[+225;-1] The song is very good ㅎㅎ  D.O.'s voice in the original is great too, IU's female voice version has a different colour to it. Anyhow it's a really nice song that's comforting

[+176;-0] 'That's Okay' is our healing song. The lyrics are so nice... I'm looking forward to a D.O. IU collaboration~

[+123;-0] D.O.-nim and IU-nim have different vocal colours but the feel is the same.. i am comforted by this great song

[+118;-0] Why does Jieun's voice suit D.O.'s song so much~~ Please let them do a collaboration even just once~ Jieun-ah ㅠㅠ

[+110;-1] A good artist knows a good song when they see one... 'That's Okay' in IU's voice is really nice ♥♥

[+30;-0] I went and looked up the song and really liked it ㅠㅠ I thought tears were going to spill when I watched the MV while listening to the lyrics ㅠㅠ D.O.'s vocal colour is so charming. IU's cover is nice too but both versions have different emotions. I think they look alike

[+23;-0] I love both their vocal colours..

[+20;-0] I'm so glad I discovered a good song thanks to IU ㅠㅠ D.O.-nim's song is the best. Listening to it makes me emotional and it comforts me

[+19;-0] The two of them have to collaborate. They both have insane vocal colours ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+18;-0] The song is really good. I think he put a lot of thought into the lyrics. It feels like the song is comforting me
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog