Tuesday, July 9, 2019

[INSTIZ] EXO'S WAY OF SPEAKING

It's EXO.

(fanaccount)
Fan: Oppa, marry me in my next life
Other singers: Okay okay! Let's get married for sure in our next lives
EXO: Do you know how I'll be born in my next life ^^;;

(their ment after pre-recording their stage)
Other singers: Everyone did a great job cheering. Thank you~
EXO: Seems like everyone has practised their fanchants. It wasn't as accurate on the first day

(when there was a two-day consecutive fansign)
Other singers: I hope I'll see everyone who came here today again tomorrow!
EXO: Tomorrow's fansign... I don't know how many of you here today will attend tomorrow's fansign but well.. let's leave it to fate

(during a stage greeting where he had to choose a lucky fan)
Junmyeon: People who didn't get their seats picked will be cursing later so... I will make the first move. Seat C8! (t/n: C8 in korean = ssipal = sibal/f*ck)
  • [INSTIZ] Idols who speak differently compared to other idols
- Ah so this is why this post became so popular ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ EXO are funny men ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- The things Lay said are the funniest...

- When Lay was riding a rollercoaster: Living is already so difficult, do we really have to do such risky things?

- EXO's way of speech is so funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅌㅌㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- They're so realisticㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- At their concert ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  EXO called fans who managed to buy tickets for several days of concert gods ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ "If you want to see us up close, please buy front row seats!"

- At a pre-recording for one of the year end stages, there was something like a safety barrier. Junmyeon-ie said "If you like us so much and you keep pushing forward, this could be the last time you ever see EXO in this life so ^^ please move behind the safety barrier~^^" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ As expected of EXO's funniest

- fansign fanaccount:
Fan: How do I take good selfies?
EXO: Use paid apps ^^ Because money doesn't lie~~

- ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The things Zhang Yixing says are completely like a native korean's words ㅋㅋㅋ He already has life figured out ㅋㅋㅋ

_____________
  • [INSTIZ] EXO's way of speech
1) In one of the chinese interviews ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
MC: I look like Krystal
Lay: But Kyrstal is pretty though?

2) The boys were talking about their ideal types on a radio show
Yixing suddenly started laughing. The reason was because he saw fans sending in messages saying 'their ideal type is me~'ㅋㅋㅋ
Lay: Everyone thinks it's themselves ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3) On a video from EXO's second box. His reaction when he was told he had to ride a rollercoaster ㅋㅋㅋ
Lay: Living is already so difficult, do we really have to do such risky things?

4) Jongdae was writing his name with his butt to fulfill a punishment ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Lay: Gross

5) Eri: Honey, I came
Lay: Oh~~ You're so forward?

6) Eri: Oppa ticketing is too hardㅠㅠ What should I doㅠㅠ
Junmyeon (EXO's funniest): Did you do your best? Is that your limit?

7) While filming a Nature Republic ad, he was explaining how the product had gold and red ginseng etc in it
Sehun: Oh.. sounds expensive?

8) Eri: I'm an angel only for you..
Junmyeon: hahahaha sure

9) At a lecture or something? Junmyeon was telling a story 'You ate? Whatchu doing?' the way the character was speaking was very intense apparently, so the people around him laughed
Junmyeon: Whatchu laughing at? ^^

10) A fan asked Junmyeon to suggest a name for her dog
Junmyeon: Mackerel..^^?

11) Yixing on EXO's Showtime. He was eating a nutritious head soup. He said it's the taste of living life ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

12) Junmyeon: doing aegyo 'eet-hing~♡'
Chanyeol: .......? Ee-ting! It means 'eating' in english!

13) Jongdae: If angels exist in this world, it would be you guys!
Junmyeon: Haha^^ Ever since Chen-ssi did a musical he's become very thick faced!

14) On V-app Ek-jel-ut-shion #1 Suho Awakens
Eri: Oppa's room is messy?
Junmyeon: Yes it's messy... Do you have a problem with that? Ah sorry, I got worked up suddenly...

15) On V-app Ek-jel-ut-shion #1 Suho Awakens
Eri: Oppa do you clean your room?
Junmyeon: I said do you have a problem with that? Ah, sorry. I got worked up all of a sudden, let's not talk about my room. It's my lifestyle so stop talking about my room

16) There was a safety barrier at a pre-recording for Gayo Daejejeon
Junmyeon: If you like us so much and you keep pushing forward, this could be the last time you ever see EXO in this life so ^^ please move behind the safety barrier~^^

17) Ending ment at Gocheok Dome
Baekhyun: I don't know if you all on the 3rd and 4th floor can see us..('.ㅅ') I hope that you'll get a closer seat next time~^^

18) Q: My friend buried herself in EXO for 3 years...
EXO: That's a true life

19) Sehun at the surround viewing
Sehun: It's a pity (that we have to leave)
Eri: yeah ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
Sehun: It can't be helped (눈_눈)

20) Baekhyun at an artium fansign
Baekhyun: We got #1 thanks to you guys
Eri: We know
Baekhyun: You guys need to learn to be modest

21) Kyungsoo on an Entertainment Weekly interview for 'Pure Love'
Sohyun: None of my friends are EXO fans...
Kyungsoo: Do you even have friends?

22) Sehun: cute
Eri: (ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Hun-ie called us cuteㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ)
Sehun: Not you guys, me
Eri:
Sehun: I'm the cutest

23) Eri: Oppa I'm having exams right now but because of V app I can't study ㅠㅠㅠ
Sehun: Well, communicating with us like this can be a way of studying about life~
Eri:

24) Junmyeon at a stage greeting
Junmyeon: People who didn't get their seats picked will be cursing later so... I will make the first move. Seat C8! (t/n: C8 in korean = ssipal = sibal/f*ck)

25) On v-app
Eri: Can I give up on going to school because I want to watch this v app?
Chanyeol: Ah, the words I hate the most have appeared.
Eris watching v app: (Ah.. as expected of a role model for young girls, he can't encourage skipping school)
Chanyeol: You should never give up (t/n: he said literally 'pogi is a word you only use when counting cabbages'. Pogi is a counter for cabbages but also means to give up)
Eris watching v app: ?????????

26) Jongin at a fansign
Eri: Oppa, please strictly tell me to study!
Jongin: Studying is pretty difficult. Instead of studying just do what you want to do
Eri: So I should just keep following oppa around?
Jongin: Yes you can just keep following me around (special Jongin laugh)

-

(OP was posted in 2016)
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog