Wednesday, July 3, 2019

[THEQOO] AILEE SHARING THE STORY BEHIND COLLABORATION WITH CHEN

(Chen) Happily accepted the collaboration request and even re-recorded (the song) again ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

Ailee: “We do not have any mutual acquaintances. I have a shy personality but i made up my mind and contacted him. I was thankful that he did not hesitate even for 0.1 second and said it would be great if we could do it together. During recording, i was worried that he would feel burdensome so i watched him from outside, but he did really well. Few days later, Chen-ssi came again and re-recorded the song. He already did it so perfectly but he wanted to make it even more perfect so he re-recorded it. I was touched. I promised him that i will bring him for a delicious meal.”

This was mentioned in an article, he is really cool ㅠㅠ
  • [THEQOO] Jongdae is so cool ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
- Wahhh!!! It’s fascinating and cool that he received (collaboration) request like this. I am looking forward to the song. I hope that he will have more collaboration opportunities with other singers in the future

- He is really a professional ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

- Our Jongdae is a pro ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

- Jongdae ya ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

- Even re-recording it ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ He is really cool, Jongdae is a pro ㅠㅠ

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog