Monday, July 15, 2019

[NAVER] PHOTO UPDATE FROM KYUNGSOO'S ENLISTMENT


  • [NAVER] "Baby chick recruit" EXO D.O., pictured after enlistment... 'manly + warm visual' 
[+374;-3] I miss him~~ I suddenly teared up ㅠ I'm so relieved he looks healthy~~~

[+266;-2] Kyungsoo-ya I miss you ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Our Kyungsoo ❤ His manly and uniquely handsome face can't be covered ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ The world's most handsome ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Right now there are 566 days till discharge.. 8 days have passed !! I hope that he's filled with only happiness in the army and is healthy with no injuries. I'm cheering for you Kyungsoo-ya, I love you❤

[+213;-1] I believe that our Kyungsoo will give his best no matter where he is. I believe that you will overcome military life as diligently as how you have been in the past. Do not get injured and i will look forward to the day you come back to us as our healthy Kyungsoo D.O.

[+196; -1] I am glad that he looks cheerful~ Train well and healthily in the hot weather~ You are cool ^^

[+155; -2] A real man Doh Kyungsoo ♡ I will wait for you Kyungsoo ya ♡

[+48; -0] Kyungsoo who looks cute even though he is being manly~~ Seeing Kyungsoo makes me excited excited~~

[+44; -0] Even his hairline looks handsome ㅠㅠ

[+38; -0] A celebrity that i like. Best abilities, best personality

[+29; -0] Kyungsoo ya~~ I miss you so much ㅠㅠㅠ Though you have short hair but you are still a visual genius~~ It has only been a week you started military training but you have already become a manly soldier, our Kyungsoo with that small smile~~ You are the best. I was worried about you training in the hot weather but i hope you will be able to go through military life healthily~~ I love you D.O. ya~~ ❤ ❤ ❤

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog