Friday, July 26, 2019

[THEQOO] EXO'S MAIN VOCALS' POSITIONS ON MELON'S DAILY CHART

 Released 1st July
 Released 10th July
Released 1st April
I find it daebak how a song released in april is still maintaining a upper middle position on the chart

  • [THEQOO] EXO's 3 main vocal brothers' positions on the daily chart

- I love D.O.'s song

- Wow these songs are doing well in the long-run, daebak

- Didn't Xiumin also release a song?? Even though he's not the main vocal..

- Chen is daebak

- Wow D.O. is really multitalented..

- I love EXO's main vocals because they all sing well

- Oh D.O. is really holding on

- I'm holding on for D.O.'s solo album

- Chen's vocal colour in the song 'Beautiful Goodbye' is somehow, I don't know how to say it-- not heavy? Bright? Anyhow that's why I haven't gotten tired of listening to it. It's strange

- Chen's song is really good. It's a ballad so I thought that once the weather warmed up, I wouldn't listen to it anymore but seems like it's a song that you can listen to regardless of the season. I'm still listening to it

- D.O.'s song is just an SM station song, daebak. I'm looking forward to his discharge and solo album

- I find Baekhyun's (ranking) strange. His song suits him perfectly. Out of the three, Baekhyun's song is my type

- I think it's amazing that all three of them are on the chart. EXO's main vocals were well-selected
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog