Monday, July 1, 2019

[INSTIZ] WE WERE HAPPY, WE ARE HAPPY, WE WILL BE HAPPY - FANS RESPONSE TO KYUNGSOO 'THAT'S OKAY'

  • [INSTIZ] “As time went by and when you reminisce on the past, would you be able to say that you were happy too?” - what is your answer to Kyungsoo’s words?
OP: I want to tell him: “I was happy, I am happy and in the future I will be happy with you”

- I was always happy and I will continue to be happy in the future

- I was happy, I am happy and I will be happy

- There was never a time that I was unhappy, not even 0.0001 second

- I was happy because of Kyungsoo, thank you

- Thanks to you i was able to experience happiness in this life, please look after me in the future too

- From the time i knew about a person called Kyungsoo, there was not a moment that i was not happy

- I was happy, I am happy, let's continue to be happy together in the future too

- There was never a time that i was unhappy after i met Kyungsoo. I have always been happy and i will forever be happy, i love you

- I can't be happier than i am now. I will continue to be happy

- Thanks to you i have been really happy. I will gain strength from your song and live diligently until you come back. Thank you Kyungsoo ya

- Every moment spent with you was precious to me. Because i love a person like you, this life has been glorious

- (I have been happy) From the very start, right up till now

- I was so happy that it can't even be described in words, even right now and in the future

- I was happy that i was able to cry and laugh with you. Let's accumulate more happy memories in the future
- I will never forget how happy i was

- Of course, i want to tell you that you are loved by many people just as much as how i love you ㅠㅠ

- Thank you for bringing happiness to a person like me. Kyungsoo ya, were you happy too?

- It's okay to be okay, we are happy enough

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog