Monday, July 8, 2019

[NAVER] EXO-SC TO APPEAR ON 'MY LITTLE TELEVISION V2'



  • [NAVER] EXO's Chanyeol and Sehun to appear on 'My Little Television V2'.. to start up unit activities
[+421;-12] Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[+330;-1] I'm looking forward to seeing Chanyeol-ie and Sehun-ie on My Little Television on the 13th of July ♡♡

[+207;-2] Omg!!! Chanyeol and Sehun on My Little Television

[+160;-1] Wow daebak! It already sounds fun ㅠㅠㅠ EXO-SC is daebak!!

[+118;-0] Kyaaaaaaa

[+25;-0] Chanyeol and Sehun are fun to watch even when they're just breathing

[+16;-0] Heol Chanyeol and Sehun on My Little Television?? Daebak

[+11;-0] My heart is racing, we'll be able to see our handsome men Chanyeol and Sehun on TVㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+11;-0] Looking forward to EXO's Chanyeol and Sehun!
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog